NEVCA Mystery Cruise Pics - 8/21/2005

Viperguynick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Yet another Blast of a time with the rest of the New England contingency has come and gone. Our second attempt at a mystery cruise around newfound lake, and the home of our club secretary Jerry Colpitts turned out to be a complete success, despite threatening clouds and one heck of a downpour (that lasted all of 2 minutes). The cruise was very fun, everyone had a checklist that their passenger was to jot down an answer to a "coded" question on. For instance, as the snakes slithered past a log cabin, the question for that milage was "Abe Lincoln was born here." When all was said and done, only two driver/passenger teams had gathered all required answers. The winner of a $100 PartsRack gift certificate was Team Zanini, comprised of Hank and Adria. Mark and Francine Heitz pulled in second place for a $50 partsrack gift certificate, and bringing up 3rd for the prize of a NEVCA golf shirt was our very own performance director Tim Cloutier and his co-pilot Alana Washburn. After the cruise we all feasted on some good eats and fun on the lake in Jerry's Sea Doo jet boat and Jet-Ski.
Here's some pics!

Heres The supercharged bumblebee drivin' Glenn Cote Pondering his next mod...
You must be registered for see images

Ah yes, sticking out of the top of an RT/10 at highway speeds, anything to get the shot....

The left-hander What made Dave's mom hold on for dear life.

We were all a little leary of the whereabouts of Momma bear....

Jerry's OTHER fast toy.

Nick

Dave Dugal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Nick!

As always, nice pictures! You even managed to get a few New England Region members in the pics. ;) Carlos [in the Northeast Exotic Car Show t-shirt] looks like he's having a grand time on Jerry C's power boat.

For the record, my power slide onto the two lane road didn't phase Mom a bit. Remember, she's the one who TAUGHT me how to drive! BTW, she always has her rosary beads out when driving in the Viper. Nothing new there.

I'd like to express my sincere thanks to Jerry C, Secretary of the New England Region, for pulling off an excellent Mystery Cruise. And to the winners of the Parts Rack gift certificates, I expect to see some impressive upgrades on your snakes at the next NEVCA event.

Dave Dugal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's what happens when you put our Ace Photographer in the only red car travelling each leg of our cruise, Jeff! Guess we need more red cars in the club. That can be your goal for next year.