New 1/72 SRT find...Pics

Jay H

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think they were $1.96 or not much more. They are bigger than the last ones they did. Found them at Walmart.
52100_9619-med.JPG

viperbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That would be great...thanks. I have a few Red SRT-10s but they have the factory 10 spokes - I put the factory 5 spokes on my Red '05 and want something that looks close to it.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are actually $1.44 each. I bought the yellow one at Walmart tongight along with a R/W and W/B FGT. I also found a purple SRT-10 in the 1:87 scale.

viperbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went to Wal-Mart last night and they did not have any at all. I really want a Red one since again, it is the only thing close to what my real car looks like!

If someone finds a Red one I'd appreciate them sending it to me - you can take it out of the package and send it loose to make it easier and cheaper to send.

Thanks...Bob Z.

WickedV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just check out the eBay auction in the other thread...
Same car, same price.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went to Wal-Mart last night and they did not have any at all. I really want a Red one since again, it is the only thing close to what my real car looks like!

If someone finds a Red one I'd appreciate them sending it to me - you can take it out of the package and send it loose to make it easier and cheaper to send.

Thanks...Bob Z.

I ran to Wal-mart during lunch and they didn't have either of these, but I'll prob be at another wal-mart this weekend and will check there as well. I did find and buy the 1:87 purple SRT that John found