New 2009 delivered courtesy of Woodhouse

propsail

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you live in Higganum near the Durham town line? I passed by the other day and saw a new SRT in the driveway. If so, I live just down the road from you!

Craig

OP
OP
T

thehouseofpower

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, it is a small world, I did have it out the toehr day so I can take a few shots. Didn't think anyoen form the club would see it though lol...I sent you a pm...

lbstone

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Got a couple more pics of the car today. For whatever reason, the camera does not capture how stunning the graphite color really is in person. Got to fire it up today for the first time since I got it, and man that corsa exhaust sound awesome. I like it a lot better over the stock exhaust and def worth the money in my opinion. Plus it just looks better. The only thing that is killing me there is still salt all over the roads here in Ct, and more snow comign this weekend. Probably a good month and a half to two months before I get to hit the road in it. The wait is killing me...
First off, congrats on the purchase!!! I have the evil twin to your red Viper. A good buddy of mine (also in CT) just received a very rare black striped SSG 09 with the aero package. When the weather warms up and the roads are clean I'm gonna try and get him to take his out, maybe you could join with some other members. I purchased my 05 from my buddy and he put only 1400 miles on the car in 4 years so I'm gonna try and get him to enjoy the car more!!