New 2009 delivered courtesy of Woodhouse

thehouseofpower

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My new 2009 Viper just arrived today from Woodhouse. To sum it up in one word, WOW. I love this car! Got the graphite with silver stripes (absolutely love the color); two tone interior, bezel dash, door sills, and Corsa exhaust. Bill came highly recommended and I can honestly say that he, Mark, and the rest of the Woodhouse staff went above and beyond to assist me purchasing in purchasing my new car. I am very detail oriented person, a perfectionist as I call it, or anal as my wife refers to it. I saw some of the problems with the 08/09’s on the forum like the stripes not lining up for instance. Bill and Mark assured me they would go over the entire car, and make sure it would live up to all my expectations. It unquestionably did. Every question I had about the car, they answered immediately. Being that I did not see the car in person, nor have I ever even seen a Gen IV in person, the staff spent extra time with me, answering and addressing any questions I had along the way. Once I made the payment, the car was delivered days later in an enclosed trailer. When the car arrived, it just started to rain, so Joe (the delivery driver) quick pulled it into my garage from the trailer so it wouldn’t get wet. I apologize for not having many photos (or high quality pictures) but will be updating them this weekend. And a very special thanks once again to Bill, Mark, the entire woodhouse staff and Joe (for delivering my car in pristine condition).

Attachments

• IMG_1713.JPG
    IMG_1713.JPG
    38 KB · Views: 698
  • IMG_1719.JPG
    IMG_1719.JPG
    54.4 KB · Views: 509
Last edited:

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another satisfied customer. It is great being 20 miles from Woodhouse. Congrats on the purchase.

Bruce

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats dude on the new family member!!

It looks awesome!:headbang:

Be sure to forward you VIN to the mods so you can be upgraded to Owner Status or even better, be sure to look into the free year with the VCA that came with your car!!:) Then you canbe upgraded to VCA member!

Robert

vette2viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What can you say about the corsa exhaust??? good sounds seem so easy to come by on the vette V8, but that husky V10 is a different story...

Congrats on your new baby. Very nice color choice!!!

Last edited:
V

Venomiss

Congratulations!!!!! So now you have two?

3041d1234476556-new-2009-delivered-courtesy-woodhouse-img_1713.jpg

OP
OP
T

thehouseofpower

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The car was only running for a minute or so thus far because of the rain, but I love the sound of the exhaust. Def a lot better than the stock exhaust...The other car in the garage is my 2005 Viper, but I am in the process of selling that one. I def need more garage space!

Last edited:

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats and great going getting a perfect car right off the bat. Looks really nice. The sill plates are nice but I hope they are not the ones with the sticky mounting tape underneath as the heat causes the tape to burn into the paint from what I was told. I have similar ones that are flat/etched with no tape. Just curious. Enjoy that awesome car.

ViperCr8zy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats - beautiful car!

That's a lot more protective interior plastic than was delivered on my '08!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Lou, glad the car arrived safely!!! AWESOME color combo, and congrats on your Viper sale too. NOW we gotta get you UPGRADED to Viper Owner as previously mentioned! PM your VIN# to the moderators (kcobean, lee00blacksilvergts, y2k5srt)...and you get the free year of VCA Membership, which Bill or Mark will turn in the paperwork...that'll start soon. You're added to our NY/CT Membership list anyway~!!!! LOOKIN' GOOD, my friend!!! ~juli

FastZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great looking ride - great color! Hope the rain lets up soon. Those Woodhouse guys are the best. They made several calls to my local dealer to solve my problems. Talk about an awkward situation for Woodhouse. My wife an I are already talking about a vert to save the miles on the ACR. If we pull the trigger - Bill will get the call.

Great looking Viper - my 2 favorite colors!!!!

OP
OP
T

thehouseofpower

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for all the compliments; I couldn’t be happier with the car. I love the color combo, and in person it even looks better. As far as the door sills, they were installed at woodhouse, so I am not sure if they are taped on the back or not.

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrads on the new ride!!! Why sell the vert? If you got the garage height get a lift and stack them!! :D
The car was only running for a minute or so thus far because of the rain, but I love the sound of the exhaust. Def a lot better than the stock exhaust...The other car in the garage is my 2005 Viper, but I am in the process of selling that one. I def need more garage space!

OP
OP
T

thehouseofpower

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got a couple more pics of the car today. For whatever reason, the camera does not capture how stunning the graphite color really is in person. Got to fire it up today for the first time since I got it, and man that corsa exhaust sound awesome. I like it a lot better over the stock exhaust and def worth the money in my opinion. Plus it just looks better. The only thing that is killing me there is still salt all over the roads here in Ct, and more snow comign this weekend. Probably a good month and a half to two months before I get to hit the road in it. The wait is killing me...

Attachments

• IMG_1730.JPG
    IMG_1730.JPG
    71.6 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_1732.JPG
    IMG_1732.JPG
    75 KB · Views: 177

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome...the second pic shows the graphite a bit more...niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice~! :headbang:
~juli
**Don't forget to pm your VIN# to the moderators, get ya upGRADED to VIPER OWNER**
(lee00blacksilvergts; kcobean; y2k5srt)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang