New Black ACR

ViperCr8zy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ok - I'll stop doubting that ACR deals are available either through tight dealer relationships or at the risk of no allocation. For the rest of us - like me ;)- we've been programmed that MSRP is a "deal". Hope it's worth it!

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GENTS??? :nono: What about MEEEEEE, Aaron???? :(:(:( ;) LOVELY ACR...and the PERFECT color combo...for us an ACR is not feasible (VERY rough roads/don't track)...but boy that sure is a DREAM~!!! ~juli

Dear Juli,

I stand corrected, I will now always use: "Dear Ladies & Gents" please accept my apology for being so chauvinistic....I will "try" to do better.

ACR not feasible for street driving? That's like when my friends and family tell that women are "my type" aren't likely going to be much into having children....but that doesn't stop me.... oh yeah, I'm supposed to be less chauvinistic....so yes, I'll have to get a black '08 ACR primarily for track events.....and the odd run for ice cream.

Regards,
Aaron

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dear Juli,
I stand corrected, I will now always use: "Dear Ladies & Gents" please accept my apology for being so chauvinistic....I will "try" to do better.
ACR not feasible for street driving? That's like when my friends and family tell that women are "my type" aren't likely going to be much into having children....but that doesn't stop me.... oh yeah, I'm supposed to be less chauvinistic....so yes, I'll have to get a black '08 ACR primarily for track events.....and the odd run for ice cream.
Regards,
Aaron

Oh, you are TOOOO funny, Aaron~!!!! I would never consider you chauvinistic! Was just bustin on ya there! Someone saying women your type aren't likely to be much into having children??? That's PLAIN RUDE!!!! WHY would someone say that, Aaron?
YOU so deserve so much in life...and I always have GOOD thoughts that you'll finally MEET Ms. RIGHT~~~~:cool:. You REALLY do deserve that. Now, about the ACR...not streetable for our ROADS...for sure, not around here. LOVE 'em though. ESpecially the BLACK one with BLACK wheels....:headbang: ~juli

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang