NEW COUPE AT CRYSTAL COVE!!

AlbertFattal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
AAHHHH!!! Who went to Crystal Cove today? The new coupe was there - Red/Silver, and really plain wheels (I think the third wheel option).

I like the SRT Roadster much more

WHo went?

OP
OP
A

AlbertFattal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
These images are from www.FerrariChat.com and are credited there. I must admit, I am dissapointed and if I had gone, I would have complained to the driver. So he is lucky he didn't see me.
You must be registered for see images

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
it looks awesome. i guess its already out on the streets. BTW :eek: look at those wheels. those arent the same 5 spoke ones.

ViperRay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even though I think they could've done a better styling job, if I were buying my Viper today, I'd get the coupe.

I wish they could at least have made it lighter though.

91Z07

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The new coupe is awesome!!!! I think they have done a great job w/ plenty of room to improve performance (look back to the concept SRT w/ carbon fiber body parts/intake mods).

Gary Lashinsky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The car looks like it could have been detailed better. It does not look sparkling clean. Those are the new SRT wheels. They
also come with a high polished look.

Smog Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
it looks awesome. i guess its already out on the streets. BTW :eek: look at those wheels. those arent the same 5 spoke ones.

Sween is exactly right---these wheels are different than the press release for the new blue/white stripe, but unless they change them out, this is what we are getting!

OP
OP
A

AlbertFattal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Quote from Frank @FerrariChat

"Albert, nobody was even looking at the Viper. :( It was filthy. I think it was driven from Michigan and CC might have been a last-minute decision.
"

safireviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There you go! What a GREAT company that would bring a new car to a show for display and have it filthy. Gotta love the people in charge. It shows how much they really back the car. Oh, I forgot -- Mercedes has the Viper's best interest at heart.

SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Quote from Frank @FerrariChat

You must be registered for see images attach
Your kidding, right?

You must be registered for see images attach

Smog Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The First Editions are going to have polished wheels. If you want them on non-FE coupes it is $700 extra.

Bob K

Bob K, the wheels I saw yesterday were polished but they were the same configuration as the wheels pictured on the " dirty red coupe " at Crystal Cove. They were not the wheels I was expecting to see. The 20 blue coupes were first edition, but did not yet have their stripes. They did have the blue stitching on the seats, as well as the blue Viper name on the seat back. They also had the blue trim on the steering wheel, shifter knob and emergency brake handle. They did not have the silver colored console area. I was told that would be changed later. Maybe a late arriving part? I hope that is the same story with the wheels. Time will tell. Bottom line is, I still loved the car, and I cast my dollar vote a few months ago.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4