NEW DESIGN GTS ROLL BAR NOW AVAILABLE

Tom Welch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello All,

In light of recent installation issues by a few of our customers, I have just finished (yes, today-Holiday Sunday) a brand new design that I have test fitted into 3 different GTS model Vipers (97,99,01).

I have also constructed a new jig which eliminates the possibility of "heat" tolerance from welding.

The price of these bars will be the same as they have always been, your stock seat will have full travel, a sidebar is included, and you will be able to use your factory seat restraint systems as well as aftermarket harness sets.

I have (5) of these finished that will be shipping this week to folks on a wait list. Feel free to contact us with your order.

We will guarantee the fit of these bars when installed by a professional.

Thanks for reading,

Tom

OP
OP
T

Tom Welch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hang on folks....I will have photos to EMAIL customers this week. I have been out of town most of the last week and will be doing an install on Wednesday and will take plenty of pictures.

You gonna buy when you see pictures after all the haggling or just stroke some more? Comments like yours make me really want to work harder! My original post says nothing about posting pictures and I prefer not to share proprietary information with those other than my customers. The fact that I make the attempt to do the right thing for my customers should be good enough for you, Sir.

Feel free to drop me an email and I will send pictures to those parties who are interested in purchasing from me.

Tom

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi