new found DISrespect for rice

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well guys last night (saturday) I went on my first rice cruise to the track then the street races (on a closed street of course)(since I couldent take the snake out) and let me tell you these cars were PIGS OMG they were getting so happy over 16,17 and 18 second 1/4 mile and one guy did a 19 second and these were all very good drivers ***.

I have a new found DISrespect for ricers.

The fastest car out of 23 cars was a VW GTI with a turbo swap,downpipes and a chip and it ran a 14.9 in the 1/4 mile.

the following cars were there (and NONE were stock)

GTI
5 civics
2 jetta's (one turbo'd)
acura Rsx
3 acura integra's
nissan 240sx (which I thought SHOULD be somewhat fast and wasent)
4 nissan maximas
2 honda accords
subaru 2.5
and a few other POS cars.

so at the end of everyone running at the track the guy in the GTI heard me talking to someone else there and found out I have the viper, so being the cocky little pr!ck he is says "I'll smoke that viper" (keep in mind he just ran his best EVER 1/4 mile time of 14.9) so I just laugh and say "yeah right" so he says hes not kidding I say "well my snake is away for the winter but I'll smoke you in my mustang" so now hes laughing his head off "A MUSTANG" ok so we get back in town (from the track) so I go home and get my stang out, (and the a$$ end is sooooooo light in the cold you get NO grip) and he says he wants to race for $50 so I saw ok fine, put the money up, and I power brake (yes its automatac) it for like 15 seconds to warm the tires, so he wants to race more then a 1/4 mile (stupid on his part because I got a chip and my top speed is now 162) so we take off and since he got AWD he gets me out of the hole (of course) and he gains about half a car lanth on me, as soon as I got 40 mph is floor it BOOM blew past em and got like 3 cars ahead of him by the time we passed the 1/4 mile mark, I just kept pulling more and more and more car lanths ahead of him as we passed at the end of the 1 mile run I was like a good 18 car lanths ahead of him.
Thats a Mustang with only a Chip in it that would be lucky to run 13.4 in the 1/4 mile so imagine what the snake will do?

I have always hated ricers but it seems as tho I gave them TOO much credit. Theres honestly NO point in racing them.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
dont get too cocky with some of the rice though. some of them WILL suprise a viper.

granteed NOT most but some, definetely WILL

98MODMTR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just want to know what the ****** infested *** guzzler said to you after you beat him with the GT.

Secondly, you did get your money right?

00prowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Stugots, Most young kids would love to have a Viper, but cant afford them. They buy what they can afford, fix them up, hot rod them and think there cool. Who cares, there circle of competition is on a much lower level than ours, we are the at the top of the food chain..P.S You are wicked fortunate to be able to own a Viper at your age. You are the exception to the rule. :) :) :) :)

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's amazing to me, that this cocky ricer just ran a 14.9, then he decides to call you out like he is the freakin' man! :rolleyes:

After you took his money, did you asked him when he wanted to meet up and run against your viper! :D

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is some very fast rice out there. You were lucky to know what that car did before you ran it. If you don't know what a ricers 1/4 is before you run then you better find out. There are many out there that will be glad to take your money because you thought they were going to run in the 13's and 14's when there are some that can consistently run low 11's and high 10's on the street. In my area there is high 10 second Miata cleaning house on the street. I have witnessed this car in person running 10.8 on the track and killing many substantial cars on the street. The car is no joke. Also in my area there's Mitsubishi 3000 GT Twin Turbo running in the high 10's. Twin Viper I believe had a Mini Cooper than ran a high 12 or very low 13. You also may want to find respect for those modified Turbo Toyota Supras out there with over 600hp. I am not a fan of imports but am simply saying to know what your up against before you put money down. Yes it is good to shut some of these kids up but it is also not worth getting into an accident on the street with them to prove something. If he goes off the road all by himself and dies or takes out somebody else you can be held responsible.

Bad Car

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If you watch Speedvision, there is a show called Fifth Gear. The show is filmed in England. They had a Viper race a guy who had a small Rice Burner which a over 400 horsepower. The Viper lost! Those little cars (Light Weight) with Turbos and ton of mods will haul ass.

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you watch Speedvision, there is a show called Fifth Gear. The show is filmed in England. They had a Viper race a guy who had a small Rice Burner which a over 400 horsepower. The Viper lost! Those little cars (Light Weight) with Turbos and ton of mods will haul ass.
yeah, only problem is that the Brit probably lost on purpose! They always trash American Cars.

ERDOC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
yeah, only problem is that the Brit probably lost on purpose! They always trash American Cars.

I agree... just like the episode on the C6 getting thrashed by those fabulous British cars. :rolleyes: Racing during this time of year is crazy! Even if you get a good launch and go.... you won't be able to stop especially if you are running Z rated summer tires. The Fayetteville dragstrip near me closes if it's under 60 degrees.

BUD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stugots wanted me to relay to you guys that he is not blowing you off by not replying, but that he has been suspended by VCA and cannot respond.

DLTARNU

Suspended
Reaction score
Stugots wanted me to relay to you guys that he is not blowing you off by not replying, but that he has been suspended by VCA and cannot respond.

Oh, great. Now who is going to fill the board with completely nonsensical posts? Who is going to take the job of 'not getting it'?? WHAT ARE ROE AND TATOR GOING TO DO WITHOUT THEIR TOP CHEERLEADER???

The signal:noise ratio just went up. This is a good day.

HOdbleFman

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Oh, great. Now who is going to fill the board with completely nonsensical posts? Who is going to take the job of 'not getting it'?? WHAT ARE ROE AND TATOR GOING TO DO WITHOUT THEIR TOP CHEERLEADER???

I couldn't have said it better myself.

BUD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did Stu post some naughty words?? :( :(

Man, I don't know, I think.

The VCA board admin is worse than the Gestapo. I posted a story about a Rabbi giving a baby ****** and killing it by sucking his freshly circumsized bloody penis (NOT KIDDING) and they deleted that post even though it was reported on national news.

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/6898403

and here

http://www.nydailynews.com/02-02-2005/news/local/story/277025p-237314c.html

So since they don't tell you what you can and cannot post, even Stu probably doesnt know why has was banned.

womsterr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man i read that story on the front page of CNN in freakin horror. It literally made me sick to my stomach.

BUD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Remeber...we are expected to "embrace diversity" and "celebrate multiculturalism"

Even this *********/perverted activity?

Somehow I dont think our Founding Fathers had this in mind. Of course now in our schools our kids are taught our Founding Fathers
were evil slave owners-oppressors...AKA
White Devils

JDR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

It's probably just temporary... but then again, I'm just a cynic.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AIllick