NEW GTS ROLL BAR DESIGN NOW AVAILABLE!!!

Tom Welch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello All,

In light of recent installation issues by a few of our customers, I have just finished (yes, today-Holiday Sunday) a brand new design that I have test fitted into 3 different GTS model Vipers (97,99,01).

I have also constructed a new jig which eliminates the possibility of "heat" tolerance from welding.

The price of these bars will be the same as they have always been, your stock seat will have full travel, a sidebar is included, and you will be able to use your factory seat restraint systems as well as aftermarket harness sets.

I have (5) of these finished that will be shipping this week to folks on a wait list. Feel free to contact us with your order.

We will guarantee the fit of these bars when installed by a professional.

Thanks for reading,

Tom

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
My problem is headroom.

Most roll bars that I have seen don't fit all the way up against the roof of the car, and leave valuable space above them. I was wishing someone would make a roll bar that tucks up ALL THE WAY against the roof, and also curves back a bit, just above the seat back. No reason to waste that space that the roll bar could fit into, and instead obstruct the space just above the driver's head. Looking at the room available there, I figure why not push the bar BACK as far as possible, and UP as far as possible. That would leave a maximum amout of space for my oversized head, and its corresponding huge helmet.

Got any pics of your install?

-Vic (whiny big-headed tall guy, sans roll bar)

OP
OP
T

Tom Welch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello,

Vic, this bar gives maximum allowable headroom by tucking right up against the headliner (- .250"). I have installation pictures available and can email them if you send your address.

twinvipers,

Your bar is in production...check your email.

1BADSNK-MacedoMS,

Larry is cut-off due to internet whining! LOL....Larry, both of your bars will be ready to ship this week, your BARE one is ready now if you need it. Call me tomorrow about the gasoline upgrade. I need a few particulars about the customer car.

Thanks again for your interest. It is paramount for me to ship quality products, and I apologize for any delay that our quality control efforts may have caused any customers.

Tom