new heat exchanger for s/c

vipzilla

Viper Owner
Reaction score
heat_exch_650.jpg
this is the new heat exchanger im using on my paxton s/c it is 4 inches thick 26 inches long and 7 inches high the one i got with my kit was 7 inches high 12 inches long and 1 inch think

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
first thing i think of is, maybe the thinner one like i use (about 1") allows for more airflow around the core and helps cool that way. id be curious to hear how you like it. keep me posted.

you might need a stronger pump now too, keep that in mind.

it looks killer

OP
OP
V

vipzilla

Viper Owner
Reaction score
yes i have a bigger pump and already fabricated on front lower i made a cool looking bracket wich places it perfect so it doest restrick air flow to radiator

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
very kool, keep us posted.

thats a badazz ride ya got there and getting meaner apparently

OP
OP
V

vipzilla

Viper Owner
Reaction score
very kool, keep us posted.

thats a badazz ride ya got there and getting meaner apparently

yes i was thinking if i can get your car on tape i could hook it up to my sub woofer and sound like yours lol... plum if you only new what ive done so far on this car over winter and i am still going on it . im hoping to have it done for pocono in may im talking alot of work on it so far

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
on your way to pocono, let me know, you gotta go right past where i live in NJ. drinks on me... :)

OP
OP
V

vipzilla

Viper Owner
Reaction score
what thermostat should i go with 107 or 180 with my new radiator that im installing as well as this heat exchanger???