New Hotwheels Clover Car Series RT/10 Viper Roadster

Sam Vipeme Brasile

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Found this at Walmart, this set isn't on the pegs, it's in a cardboard display attached to a wall surface. Just in time for St Patrick's day it's an old casting of the roadster on new card, lot of bling, bling here. Car is metallic gold, green stripes on hood, also clover on hood, chrome gold exhaust/underbody and interior.

Cool Looking!!!!!!!!

IMG_1815.JPG

IMG_1814.JPG

:2tu:

Happy Hunting!!!!!!

Sam

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My Wal-Mart has gobs of these. What I didnt know is some have different color stripes on the hood. Some have green like the picture Sam posted, and others have a neon yellow looking stripe. I'm gonna go back tonight and look for one of the yellow striped ones. Anyone need me to pick you up any? LMK! :)

danfromohio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chad,

I could use them as they have not surfaced at either of the 2 Super Walmarts near me. One of each variation would suit me fine. I can re-imburse using paypal or perhaps do a trade (I may have a couple of cars you need, maybe)! Let me know!

Dan

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chad,

I could use them as they have not surfaced at either of the 2 Super Walmarts near me. One of each variation would suit me fine. I can re-imburse using paypal or perhaps do a trade (I may have a couple of cars you need, maybe)! Let me know!

Dan

I'll pick them up tonight. If you can send me pics of the cars you have to trade to my email address (in my profile), as I'd rather trade than worry about $2 :)

rcdice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went to three Wal-Marts yesterday looking for these. First one, nothing. No display at all. Second one, had the display and it was mostly full, probably just put it out. Two Vipers, both with the green stripe.

Third Wal-Mart had no special display but I did notice a single car (non-Viper) on the shelf with the St. Patricks day colors/clover card. I asked a guy working in that area if they had more. He told me that they've only gotten a few boxes (stocked display box) and that they sell out almost immediately. Said one guy bought the entire box (I'd estimate 50 or so cars total). Interesting.

BTW, the Viper and a riced up Celica are the only production cars in this series. All the rest are dragsters/HW made up cars/etc.

Happy Hunting!!

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Bob, I gotta run to Wal-Mart to buy some convertible top cleaner shortly. Want me to pick you up the Viper with the light green stripe? (I found out calling it neon yellow above was inaccurate once I saw one in real life)