New interior for ACR

steponz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That interior... issss.....sooooo sweet!!!! I wonder if there is something you can do with those vents???

very nice..

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pedals should be orange too.

Love the interior though center console might look better orange to break it up a bit. Flat Alcantara is a bit much on the center console. Orange shifter knob too.

Other than that it is perfect.

Rick

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
look what he does with Corvettes.
You must be registered for see images attach

Jerrys car is stunning. The best I have ever seen. MUCH better than that Venzano stuff too. This Vette has problems IMO. Console sides looks like a mattress pad and this tan color will be a nightmare to keep clean.

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, that looks great as a show car but it seems a bit much for anything else. a little too plush. It does look amazing though.

Alexarz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't like it; it has ricey colors and a denim look but I suspect that most people will like it since it is different than the usual. I like the vette interior a lot except for the mattress cover center console undersides.

evile

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't you get a custom interior if you choose Prefix's 1 of 1 package? If you're not familiar here's a linkg to the Prefix website:

Prefix Corporation - 1 of 1 Package

According to their website you can order the 1 of 1 package when you order your car. The car goes from Connor Ave. to Prefix for the mods. Once complete the car goes back to Connor Ave. for delivery.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper