New (Last minute) Viper event

BillS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper club members,

I just got the OK from the LX club (Magnums, Chargers, 300s, & Challengers oh my) to invite the Viper Club to their biggest event of the year. I think this will be a fun event. I’m using this as a check out drive for the upcoming VOI.

Event Info:
· Event: Mt St Helens cruise
· Date: August 17th 2008 Sunday
· Time: 10:00 AM
· Cruise Start: Exit 49 on I-5
· Cost: Coldwater Lake Recreation Area & Johnston Ridge Observatory $8 pp
· General Info: Convoys are usually set up from Canada to exit 49 & Oregon to exit 49
The convoys have very few stops… you wait for a (cell phone) call at a rest stop or park & ride and join the moving convoy. (I was in a 25 car convoy last year)
74 cars (Lx’s) are now signed up.
Bring food for lunch… no restaurants at mountain.
Only Lx’s and Vipers are invited. No pets… Kids OK.
2-way radio freq is usually 33-33.
· What to Bring: Food, Camera(s), 2-way radio, cell phone, picnic blanket.
· Web Site: http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthread.php?t=116735
· Sign up: You must sign up for this!!! But you can bail out if you need to. (rain
Etc…) Send PM (personal email) to iRock (bottom of 1st forum thread) to sign up. Mention you are a Viper owner.

Possible conflict:
· August 16th Saturday, (day before Mt St Helens cruise) Crosley BBQ with Oregon Viper club.

Let me know if the link doesn’t work for non-LX members or for Questions.

Bill Sand

OP
OP
B

BillS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All Members,

Re: Mt St Helens cruise.

Turns out you need to register on the LX forum and then you can send a msg or register. (Thanks Joe for finding this out)

You can email me, so I can forward your request to be added to the list of people going.
I am seeing if I can get a direct email address for people to sign up... I'll know soon.
If any of the links don't work let me know & I'll do something about it.

Bill

PacificSEASnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any takers on this yet? I've gotta check with my Old Man to see if he's willing to tag along, but I was thinking of doing the Oregon BBQ (5.5 hrs on 101), staying the night down south, then hitting this ride on the way home. Bill, are you headed to the BBQ on Saturday?

PacificSEASnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For those interested, there are now 7 Vipers tagging along on this cruise. I'm opting out of the Oregon BBQ to work around the house for the first time in weeks and since there's been no mention from anyone else on it. I'll be at the 272nd P&R, departing 7:45am, Sunday.

CR

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang