New Member in Central VA

alpine7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm a new member, finally made my dream come true with a little help from above. Picked up my 04 Mamba from Bernie about 2 weeks ago and love it. I'm looking to meet up with some other owners in the Richmond area to get to know everyone. Drop me a line if you're interested.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats and welcome. Hopefully a few of the Fredericksburg/Richmond members will get in touch with you. We have some events scheduled in the area later on this season.

OP
OP
A

alpine7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks, John.

I'm looking forward to the Crab Feast in a few weeks. I'm hoping to meet up with some locals before then so I'm not such a newbie when I get there. Also looking forward to the HP Challenge here in Richmond as I'm becoming more involved with local charities. It looks like a lot of fun for a good cause!

Hope to see you then.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations on one of the nicest BLACK Vipers...the '04 Mamba!!! When you can, post pics!!! ~juli

HowardBJr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Welcome to the VCA. I live off of Hull Street Road in Chesterfield County. I’m also in the Oldies But Goodies Classic Cruziers. We have a cruise-in every Friday in the Crossing Shopping Center in Hopewell. We go most Friday nights. We bring the Viper most Fridays but sometimes drive our 1939 Chevy so if you don’t see our Viper look for a 39 Chevy. I'm looking forward to meeting you.

Howard

OP
OP
A

alpine7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great to hear from you. I'm out in the west end, but on Hull quite a bit as my sister lives off Hull and Genito. I'd love to get together for lunch or dinner one weekend, or perhaps cruise down to Hopewell with you.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks, John.

I'm looking forward to the Crab Feast in a few weeks. I'm hoping to meet up with some locals before then so I'm not such a newbie when I get there. Also looking forward to the HP Challenge here in Richmond as I'm becoming more involved with local charities. It looks like a lot of fun for a good cause!

Hope to see you then.

Hopefully you can get on a caravan for the trip up. There are normally a few members that come up from the Tidewater area. Make sure you find Lee, Gus or myself and introduce yourself at the crabfeast.

firstcolonial

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hello to all:

I'm also a new member...have a 2002 GTS Final Edition. Hope to meet y'all soon

HowardBJr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Great to hear from you. I'm out in the west end, but on Hull quite a bit as my sister lives off Hull and Genito. I'd love to get together for lunch or dinner one weekend, or perhaps cruise down to Hopewell with you.

I've sent you a PM about getting together to cruise to the Hopewell cruise-in on May 23.

Howard

OP
OP
A

alpine7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds good...I'm working on clearing some appointments so we can meet up and drive down together. I'll let you know later this week (by Thursday afternoon).

firstcolonial

Viper Owner
Reaction score
not an expert on attachments...sorry but here are a few pics

Attachments

• IMG_0700.jpg
    IMG_0700.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 7

firstcolonial

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

firstcolonial

Viper Owner
Reaction score
sorry to make redundant pics just learning the website.

OP
OP
A

alpine7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My cousin is down there...he lives off Jamestown Road, across from the campus. I may be headed down this weekend in the Viper so he can see it. Would love to meet up for lunch if you're going to be around.

firstcolonial

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I live not 5 minutes from there. I would love to meet up and check out your car as well. There is an outside chance I may go out of town..but if not definitely. Im new to the sight but im sure there is a way to post phone numbers via pm etc

firstcolonial

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I live not 5 minutes from there. I would love to meet up and check out your car as well. There is an outside chance I may go out of town..but if not definitely. Just sent u mu info.

DEKE01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I live not 5 minutes from there. I would love to meet up and check out your car as well. There is an outside chance I may go out of town..but if not definitely. Im new to the sight but im sure there is a way to post phone numbers via pm etc

First Colonial - I'll be in Norfolk June 13th and plan to drive the Bay Bridge Tunnel and up the Eastern Shore to the crab feast on the 14th. Not sure if that is the best route for you or not, but if you want to meet and drive up together, send a PM.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude