New Member Introduction

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Exhaust?

Welcome. This is the place for modification advise and help so go for it. You're a member so have you checked out the Illustrated upgrades yet?

You can always send me a PM if you need some help.

Ted

Last edited:

unreelviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wolfc2e, welcome to the best car club in the world!!!! We have a very active club in the Va/Md/DE area. I can't wait to meet you at an event this Spring/Summer....again "Welcome"!!!!

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, thats an intro!
Hello from accross the pond, I loved the comments on the V8 Cars :lmao:

Great name too ;)

Mark :uk:

Reds Fastest

You must be registered for see images

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
.....JonB: Thank you for the compliment. It was a pleasure doing business with you last week. The new PS2's I got from you came much quicker than I expected. I appreciate your advice! ....- Mark

Your 'Pulitzer Prize' is in the mail, autographed by Maurice Liang...........

OP
OP
W

Wolfc2e

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ted: No, the car already has upgraded cats and exhaust. My next upgrade is a set of rims and tires. they are currently sitting in my garage. As soon as I get home they're going on my car. :D

unreelviper: Thank you! I am looking forward to meeting the rest of the VA/MD/DE VCA!

UK Mark: Awesome car and name! I would love to take a trip across the pond sometime. Thank you for the warm welcome and nice comments.

JonB: Thank you so much! I am looking forward to receiving it! :headbang:

OP
OP
W

Wolfc2e

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Keep us in suspense, huh?!!!! :D We await......:eater::eater: ~juli

Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to posting this but life has been crazy. Anyways.. my final update to the car is...

NEW WHEELS:

picture.php

picture.php

Also, while you're here check out my 1:18 Viper. Look for the custom license plate too! :2tu:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOVE the wheels, and your little project came out very very well~!!!! You're a handy fella! SO glad to have you here...keep sharing! ~juli

V10 PWRD

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It was great to have chatted with you in Manassas on Saturday. Look forwartd to seeing you again maybe at the BK. I had the red 94 RT/10 with the chrome wheels. Of course it was the best looking RT/10 on the lot! :headbang:
Great intro. Red is the fastest! :lmao:
Call me or PM me if you get out my way.
Greg