New member, New viper!

Matt162

Viper Owner
Reaction score
for me at least!

Hey everyone, my names Matt, i just picked up a 2006 SRT10 Coupe, #162/200 blue with white stripes.

So far im liking the boards here and love looking at all the vipers, here are some poor quality cell phone camera shots of mine but they'll have to do until i get some better pictures taken!

You must be registered for see images

I need to get this car on the ground, what are everyones suggestions? ive been looking at eibach coils and the billet cups, but what else is out there? ive looked at some coilover setups aswell, what do you guys suggest?

And my Buddy is just staring a WaterJet company and hes been cutting little random stuff, he made some nice keychains and can pretty much cut anything anyone could want, so if anyones interested in something, hit me up!

thanks guys!

-Matt

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

Matt162

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sneaky Pete? Haha I'm sorry I'm confused Haha. And i will ask about the price!

LaViper

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Welcome Aboard, Mine is # 126 of 200. And doesn't " FE " stand for "Fast Edition" ?:drive: :burnout: And I second, Dump the Run craps ASAP.

OP
OP
M

Matt162

Viper Owner
Reaction score
well i plan to get a set of billets for it in the next month and do a 19/20 setup so i will have new rubbers soon!

G

Gotvenom 08

Matt

Sweet ride,one of the best colors combos out there for sure!:2tu:

Welcome to the Viper Club of America.Great people here and tons of info.I see you have Illinois temps on your beast.Well let me tell you,the Illinois club is one of the best clubs around.The saying goes,,,,,,Come for the car,stay for the people.And it's so true,really a great group of car enthusiasts.Contact Alex Ristanovic( club prez) and he will take care of you.Again Welcome to the Viper Club.

And on the sneaky Pete logo,this is what a water jet cut out looks like.

You must be registered for see images attach

Timbo

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
M

Matt162

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Damn that's some nice work! And I know some vca guys tom antonelli basically changed my kind to get a viper!

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the best car club on the planet!

Your region President is one great guy and runs a great club, make sure you hook up with them.

And congrats on the car:)

JimK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beautiful car Matt! Congrats!

(all Vipers are beautiful - as long as they are Blue with White stripes ;))

Jim

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats! That is one of my favorite colors! I agree, ditch the runflats for some PS2s. Pricey, but worth it. Makes a world of difference in handling and safety.

OP
OP
M

Matt162

Viper Owner
Reaction score
here are some more shots of the car, and my buddies dodge dakota, its definetly one of the sickest trucks ive ever seen!

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The badge missing on the front makes me think the front bumper was repainted, but is the alignment of the hood stripes off from Prefix? The above photo makes me think that it was repainted as well.

Mine are nowhere near perfect BTW :(

OP
OP
M

Matt162

Viper Owner
Reaction score
yes i know the front bumper was repainted, from whomever had it last, i am going to have it painted again, by a good painter. the guy who did tis didnt do the best of work

Chrissss

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Great looking Viper. Seriously though I would love one of those key chains. Is your friend interested and how much?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang