New Member!

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice choice :2tu: I'm starting to like the coupes more and more, might be time for a second :omg:

I agree! When I bought mine I was dead-set on a vert, and I'm still 100% happy that I have one because I love cruising with the top down on a nice day/night. However the coupe is REALLY growing on me. I might have to pick up a GTS in the future because I love the lines, but I'm beginning to think I might hold out a little longer and grab a Gen III coupe. Maybe even a Gen IV if I wait long enough.

3whitevipers

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Same thing happened to me--got the vert then started liking the coupe so I added one--hard to decide what to drive--Dave

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Enjoy the ride, red is the fastes color.

Hogwash.:D

Congrats and welcome to the Funny Farm! You will love it here! Nice car too! :2tu:

P.S. Oh. As this thread is already hijacked, I will make a comment. Be sure to pull over and let the yellow cars pass ya! :lmao:

OP
OP
D

dvhavoc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Having professional photos done soon. Will post when I get them.

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on the car, and condolences on the viper madness that will now ensue. lol

Very nice combo on colors & wheels. Just perfect.

.. did I mention that actually black is the fastest color, eh, but we all really already know that.