New Officers beginning January 2009

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello Viper Friends!

Below is the slate of officers for the PA~WV Viper Club for the period beginning January 2009 and ending December 2010.

PRESIDENT - Carmen Gullage (Harrisburg PA)
VICE PRESIDENT - Mike Kuchavik (Bath PA)
SECRETARY-TREASURER - Vanessa Gullage (Harrisburg PA)

Good Luck friends! We are confident you will do a great job!

It’s been a fun ride for the past 4 years. Denny and I have enjoyed serving your club!!! We’ll be in touch through the end of the year and whenever we are called upon after that time! :drive:

Thanks,
Ginger

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you for 4 years of outstanding guidance and leadership, we have some very big shoes to fill and can only hope to live up to the standards you have set. We will be looking for your guidance and expertise on a regular basis, and we hope that you will be able to relax and enjoy the club while continuing to steer us in the right direction. The cars are only a fringe benefit to the friendships we have made.

Carmen and Vanessa

OP
OP
Y

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, thanks for the kind words Carmen. It will be hard for us to "let go", but it's time for new ideas and new faces at the helm. You already have some exciting new events on the table. You and your officers will do a great job. We're looking forward to riding along with you, helping out wherever and whenever we are asked.

As has been stated before:

WE COME FOR THE CARS; WE STAY FOR THE PEOPLE!

How true! :)

Ginger

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks again Denny and Ginger for all of your hard work!!! Its been an awesome experience thanks to you both. :2tu:

Carmen, Mike, and Vanessa - Congratulations on be elected the new PA/WV officers! Looking forward to next year's gatherings. If we can do anything to help out at any time, please let us know.

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First of all, Denny and Ginger thanks for great years being in charge of our club, a job very well done!:1up:

Carmen, Mike and Vanessa, Congratulations!!!!:usa:

BriansViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ginger and Denny:

Thank you for many good times and memories!!!!! Job well done!!!

Vanessa, Carmen & Mike:

Looking forward to many more with the Pa club!!!!! :2tu:

Brian & Penny.........

VardaMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ginger & Denny, how can this be happening?
You two are the greatest! We met for the first time at VOI-X. After the Illinois VCA Club rejected me, you guys opened up your hearts & club to me. You immediately adopted me & I became a member of your PA & WV VCA Club. Dinner seat, club shirt and group photo. You were fantastic. I greatly appreciated your friendly response and
the friendship of Tom & Dan Mishler. I hope that your new leaders can match your high standards.
Best wishes always,
Pat Wnek

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Denny & Ginger,

You two have done a wonderful job with the PA/WV club, you both will be missed behind the Presidential wheel of your club.

I'm honored to of had a chance to work with the two of you on our "Let's Roll Cruise", the memories I have will last forever.

I also want to Congratulate Carmen, Vanessa & Mike. If I can help you out in any way, please let me know.

Ginger, I hope Carmen knows how to make cookies like you!

Enjoy your retirement, you've earned it for sure!

All the best,

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We got the recipe for the cookies, and we have been practicing...so far the dog got sick and we had a small fire:omg:, but we will keep trying:2tu:

OP
OP
Y

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ginger & Denny, how can this be happening?
You two are the greatest! We met for the first time at VOI-X. After the Illinois VCA Club rejected me, you guys opened up your hearts & club to me. You immediately adopted me & I became a member of your PA & WV VCA Club. Dinner seat, club shirt and group photo. You were fantastic. I greatly appreciated your friendly response and
the friendship of Tom & Dan Mishler. I hope that your new leaders can match your high standards.
Best wishes always,
Pat Wnek

Thanks Pat...it was great to meet you as well. VOI 10 was GREAT!
As for the transfer to our club, try as I might, I was not able to complete that task. I asked Kim @ JRT if I could transfer you over to our club & she said you had to initiate that. So, go for it...we would love to have you among our group!!! :)

Ginger

OP
OP
Y

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Denny & Ginger,

You two have done a wonderful job with the PA/WV club, you both will be missed behind the Presidential wheel of your club.

I'm honored to of had a chance to work with the two of you on our "Let's Roll Cruise", the memories I have will last forever.

I also want to Congratulate Carmen, Vanessa & Mike. If I can help you out in any way, please let me know.

Ginger, I hope Carmen knows how to make cookies like you!

Enjoy your retirement, you've earned it for sure!

All the best,

Thanks for the nice compliments Bobby! We won't be far away.
Best wishes in your new position with the VCA! :2tu: If we can help you in any way don't hesitate to contact us!

Ginger & Denny

OP
OP
Y

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We got the recipe for the cookies, and we have been practicing...so far the dog got sick and we had a small fire:omg:, but we will keep trying:2tu:

Aren't you glad you visited us last weekend!?!?!?! "Gramma" was able to show you the recipe while at lunch...and you paid for lunch! Thanks!

Keep trying, but if you don't get the recipe mastered just give me a couple days notice and I'll gladly bring the cookies! ;)

Ginger

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth