New Owner: 2003 SRT-10 Viper w/pics

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I can officially say it now...I am a Viper owner!:D Man, what a feeling. I can hardly eat, sleep or breathe lately it seems. The Viper is such an incredible car in just about every way, that I cannot think of a car that suits me better. Every drive seems to be an event of sorts...every stop that I make either at a store, gas station or stop light, people just love to strike up a conversation about the car! Who knew the world was so friendly?:dunno::lmao:

Oh, did I mention the Viper has a Paxton?:headbang:(My battery died before those pics:crazy2:)

You must be registered for see images attach

The gentleman I bought the car from has done quite of bit of mods to the car...many of them I would have done myself, but it would have taken some time to get the mod money together. This is the first car I've bought that's "done." - and its a great feeling. A turn-key modded car for the summer...whats better?:drive:

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, it looks like a new car and is set up nicely..I can feel your pride and joy in your post. Enjoy in good health and be safe..:cool::2tu:KC

ulllose

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Car looks really clean,,,,,I like the look of the back without the emblems (unliess i'm seeing things)
Like to see a closer pic of the exhaust outlets......

OP
OP
A

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm leaving for Vegas in the morning...when I get back next week, I'll get some pics of the underhood/interior/exhaust etc. Hopefully some vids too!

V

Venomiss

It's a beauty for sure and you made a great choice!
Congratulations!