New owner....,two Vipers.........never driven one...!!!

4 NEIL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I must be one of the few new owners to be on my second brand new Viper before I have ever driven one..!!!.I bought a brand new 2004 SRT 10 for delivery in April.The car was damaged at the dealership moving it from the showroom to storage 10 days ago.A replacement new 2004 should arrive next week.....I can,t wait

pauljkopick

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Maverick- Your yellow 05 must bring the dead out of the ground trying to figure out where the explosion came from when you hit the little RED button. :usa: :usa: :usa: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :2tu:

MAVERICK

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It's actually not that loud.... has a very long custom build muffler, but on the other hand, it does set off a lot of car's alarms when it drives by.

HSSSTOY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That *****...welcome to the Ontario Viper Club, you're already a member and you have not received your Viper yet, what a trooper...we look forward to see you in you're new toy Neil. :2tu:

SLICKSSS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Those car jockeys at dealerships...Man..LOL. (carjockey)Dude that was one fast car! Honest sir I was just going to park it in the next garage bay but thought one little trip around the block woundn't hurt? LOL.. Pretty sad.

Will they take the $10,000.00 in damages out of his pay?..LOL

Pathetic...Make sure they get you the new one with 0 miles and no test runs!

Good luck Neil...sorry to hear about your mishap.

Slick.

OP
OP

4 NEIL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Nabil.........the open highway on a perfect day with you guys will be my reward..... for my patience.. ..if there is any left