New Pics...All Black!

canadian venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
looks great, congrats...... the only problem with black is that it doesn't stay clean for long, mid-day it need another wash..... but nice job!

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks great. Nice stance and seems like really dark tint on the back glass. Well done.

OP
OP
D

DanielR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I dig it. I'd do the calipers in something that stands out though.

Looks sweet, as is! Maybe brakes in red......maybe.....and gas cap black chrome.

I've considered changing the caliper color, but not sure what would look right. I don't like flashy bright colors and red is very cliche.

Looks awesome..

Thanks. The stance of your B\W GTS was my inspiration.

Looks awesome! Love the tire/wheel fitment.

Thanks for the help/suggestions with my photography questions (PM) a while back. These images were taken with the Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L II IS USM and my little T1i. I'll pick up a better camera to go with the outstanding glass at some point.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks perfect. I think the new wheels give it so much more of the aggressive look that it deserves. Id say silver calipers since you think the red is too cliche.

OP
OP
D

DanielR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looks perfect. I think the new wheels give it so much more of the aggressive look that it deserves. Id say silver calipers since you think the red is too cliche.

Silver is what I was thinking also.