New Poll - Custom White/Black/Red Gen 4

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
OK Guys - a little redo from my last poll. Getting closer to a point where I need to decide on a final color for my new Viper project - a 2009 Vert that I am putting a Vipair Coupe Rear End on along with the ACR Splitters/canards. I really like the standard White/Black/Red ACR scheme - but since it is a custom Viper - i have to do just a bit of customization with the Red Stripe. I do plan to go with Black Chrome on the 6 spokes.

Pretty subtle change - and I think it looks pretty good. Thanks to Black Mamba as the first pic mimics his paint scheme with a driver stripe with a single chaser stripe:

You must be registered for see images attach

Here is the second option - inspired by the original Canadian Viper paint scheme. Might be just a little too much with the 3 colors. (Please be gentle on my artistic interpretation as I had to use paint to mock this up):

Here is the original Canadian Viper - so you get a more finished look:

Thanks for the constructive feedback!

ROCKET

Attachments

• white_black_red_canadian_acr.JPG
    white_black_red_canadian_acr.JPG
    76.1 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:

TonyCool

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My wife and I vote for the first option (ACR like). :2tu:

It will look great

Last edited:

ssjcreeper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I vote for the white/black/red ACR. I've been enamored with that car since I first saw it. The Canada stripe looks best on a single color car IMO.

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Definitely option 1 for me.
There's a reason they made that other look "The Canada Edition". Someone screwed up at the paint shop and they couldn't get anyone in the US to buy it. They figured why not try to make the Canadians feel special? Those crazy Canuks will buy it if we tell them we made it just for them. And that is how the mail room boy became VP of Marketing at Dodge. ;)
I kid, I kid.

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That Canadian one is sorta ugly, sorry. The ACR stripe is the best. Since the car is custom, how about a white ACR stripe with 1/4" red borders?

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the drivers stipe too, can you PS the standard 2 stripes down the middle over the black, or try the Fangs stripe.

Bruce

OP
OP
R

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
OK - so not quite as busy as the ACRX stripe - but adding a little white to the mix .....

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I vote for the 1st option (ACR like) with the single chaser stripe. In fact I have thought of having my car wrapped like that.

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like the 1st pic with ACR stripe with the red pin stripe next to it. I love the Canadian edition, but single color only. Have fun!!!

ssjcreeper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Funny you say that... I made some calls yesterday inquiring on the same thing.

I vote for the 1st option (ACR like) with the single chaser stripe. In fact I have thought of having my car wrapped like that.

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Option 1... IMO

Have you done any PS on how the coupe rear with wing, new paint etc. will look?

That may help your decision....

If the same guy that painted your SS is painting it, I KNOW it will look good....:2tu:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960