New premium black/tan interior ACR option?

Martin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was just checking out the 'build it' thing on the Dodge site to see if anything new was out there, and I noticed a new interior option that I had never seen before (or didn't notice). For $2,420 they have a "premium leather-trimmed bucket seats" option that says it's black and tan in color. Has anyone seen this in person? I thought the premium interior was only available on roadsters, but it shows up on the build-it thing. Not that the build-it is a great source of accurate info - but I've noticed that it does sometimes show options and available color combos a few weeks to a month before they've come out officially.

Another thing that I thought was interesting is the "B Option" package doesn't show up as a "B Option" package anymore. It shows up as what looks like a standard "SRT-10" package. Wonder if they're going to focus on the ACR for 2010 and drop the basic coupe? Not likely, but an interesting thought.

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A dealer here in Omaha has ordered a Black ACR with the Tan interior. That should look very rich.

Bruce

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala