NEW PRODUCT **** FOR SRT10*****

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is one of our new speedster bubbles, we have ones that fit in the trunk and ones that don't, your choice.

3992DSCF0991-med.JPG

3992DSCF0991.JPG

3992DSCF0992-med.JPG

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you have any pictures of it from the front of the car looked back? How clean is the finish and who makes it? Oh and how much? Looks good :)

Forgot to ask: how is the one that fits in the trunk differnet then the one that doesn't? does one have a cleaner finish then the other?

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The one that fits in the trunk has a seem down the center and the one that doesn't go in the trunk is one piece, some people like it either way. The product is made and sold by Vipair Performance. I will have more pics up tomorrow or the day after.

Here are some pics of our 1 piece flat tonneau
3992DSC01722-med.JPG

3992DSC01723-med.JPG

3992DSC01724-med.JPG

3992DSC01725-med.JPG

Here are some pics of our 2 piece flat tonneau
3992DSC01765-med.JPG

3992DSC01766-med.JPG

3992DSC01767-med.JPG

3992DSC01768-med.JPG

3992DSC01769-med.JPG

3992DSC01770-med.JPG

3992DSC01771-med.JPG

3992DSC01772-med.JPG

3992DSC01773-med.JPG

3992DSC01774-med.JPG

Vipermann

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Do the ones that have the seam in the middle fit/stay just as firmly on the car?

Are they available in Carbon Fiber?

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you get either the bubble and flat with the seam? More pics would be great.

rleminv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If they come prepainted, please let me know the price of both one and two piece. Additionally, could you post photos of the tonneau's alone, not installed on the vehicle so I could get an idea of finish.
thanks, Larry

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you get either the bubble and flat with the seam? More pics would be great.

YES

If they come prepainted, please let me know the price of both one and two piece. Additionally, could you post photos of the tonneau's alone, not installed on the vehicle so I could get an idea of finish.
thanks, Larry

YES, WE CAN PREPAINT BUT WE PREFER IF YOU GET A COLOR READING OF YOUR PAINT AT A DUPONT CERTIFIED PAINT SHOP USING THEIR COLOR DUPONT CHROMAVISION EQUIPMENT, OTHERWISE WE WILL USE THE STANDARD VIPER PAINT AND SEALER WHICH WILL BE A CLOSE MATCH BUT MAY NOT BE PERFECT DUE TO PAINT LOT DIFFERENCES ETC

Are they available in Carbon Fiber?

YES

Do the ones that have the seam in the middle fit/stay just as firmly on the car?

YES, THEY STAY ON REALLY GOOD

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can it fit and stay on the car even on high speed (190 MPH)with the inside panel from AutoForm (inclued with the roll bar)

I don't know, we can send you one and you can try to get it to fit

wow, that looks great. I'll take one!

email or PM me and we will set you up with one, thanks

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i like it...i don't know if it was already asked but can u get the double bubble look that will fit in the trunk? The main reason I sold my GenI was if the top was down and it rained, I was screwed... I dont want to be limited by something that can / can't fit in the trunk.

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want pictures from the front so I can see the finish as well :eek: please post some

RedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks good Steve. What's the price on the different models? PM me if you don't want to post them.

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i like it...i don't know if it was already asked but can u get the double bubble look that will fit in the trunk? The main reason I sold my GenI was if the top was down and it rained, I was screwed... I dont want to be limited by something that can / can't fit in the trunk.

We have them BOTH ways, break apart and fit in trunk or 1 piece for those who do not like the seam in the center

Not to be anal, but I am, could I get photos showing the top from above.

I will try to get you some...

I want pictures from the front so I can see the finish as well please post some

On the way, probably tomorrow.

Looks good Steve. What's the price on the different models? PM me if you don't want to post them.

Thanks Ronnie,

Here goes all unpainted pricing, painted is about $150-$200 more approx

Flat one piece $500
Fit in trunk flat $550
New Speedster Bubble one piece $550
New Speedster Bubble ( fit in Trunk ) $600
Bigger Speedster one piece $650
Bigger Speedster ( fit in trunk ) $700

All prices are plus shipping

You should see our new hood and FAcia....

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How much different or what is different between the flat fold up version and Autoform's version of the same?

INSOMNIAC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
3992DSCF0991-med.JPG

3992DSCF0992-med.JPG

Looks very nice. :2tu: :2tu:
Can you post a picture of it when fold?

Can't wait to see pictures of the hood and front facia... :headbang: :headbang:

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How much different or what is different between the flat fold up version and Autoform's version of the same?

Auto forms is a very, very close copy of ours, ours came out many, many months before theirs.....
Ours fits flatter from what I can see of theirs, otherwise they are too similar.....

That Steve ain't much of a marketer is he? You'd think he had another job or something.

Ronnie, you are right, but at least that way I don't have to charge the dreadful "viper Tax", in fact if I added it up I have probably spent alot more than I have made on viper parts, but it is a hell of a fun hobby

The "more" pics that I have promised are delayed due to the part being used for the final production mold casting, should have more pics soon.

Pics of the prototype facia late tomorrow.

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you end up getting any more picture? I am really interested in the bubble one on the red srt looks perfect!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets