New rims,, I know, the lowering is next

Mark Red GTS Cooper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, finally, I know it needs to be lowered (before the needs to be lowered bashing starts), that is next to come, a new winter project.

177New_rims_4-med.JPG

177New_rims_3-med.JPG

177New_rims_2-med.JPG

177New_rims_1-med.JPG

OP
OP
M

Mark Red GTS Cooper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Chad,,

can you build a small ramp on your drivway, or make a wood one to get you up the driveway, if not, I will take my 33s off my Durango and lets go find some mud. I always thought the touque would be great for rock climbing.

BTW, yes, they are 19 Iforged, polished and cleared lips, 355 in the rear and 285 in front.

Mark

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Chad,,

can you build a small ramp on your drivway, or make a wood one to get you up the driveway, if not, I will take my 33s off my Durango and lets go find some mud. I always thought the touque would be great for rock climbing.

BTW, yes, they are 19 Iforged, polished and cleared lips, 355 in the rear and 285 in front.

Mark

I dont scrape all the time, but if I do, its only when backing down my driveway, so ramps would just make it worse. Luckily I dont scrape until almost at the very bottom so the scraping isnt that bad. If I can turn the wheels just right, I can get down scrape free.

Snakester

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You might look at Northwind coil caps. They drop the car's height by about 3/4 to 1" and retain the original springs. It reduces the huge wheel gap, but doesn't sacrifice ride quality, and is much better for getting up driveways and over speed bumps than with Eibach lowered springs. :2tu:
2751Cropped_Viper4-med.JPG

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They look great!
What size and manufacturer?

What's up with that hood alignment at the front on the drivers side?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi