New Rims... What do you think??

peakcompletions

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I just got these new rims and really like them... :2tu:

opinions are appreciated... I had the BBS rims on the car before...

9117130_3053_JFR-med.JPG

and after....

9117DSC_5209-med.JPG

9117DSC_5210-med.JPG

9117DSC_5208-med.JPG

They are CCWs... 19" with 355 on the back...

:p

kwiksilver

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chucks banged his head a few times toooo many. They look great, but close the hood and the car will look better. :2tu:

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
John does nice work, and Chuck is just commenting on the brake dust as CCW( Purner ) has done a ton of race application rims for alot of us. Chuck do like his track work , you see.

The BBS rims are nice, but the new ones are fantastic.

OP
OP
P

peakcompletions

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks all!

I am keeping the BBS rims and putting drag radials on them for more serious playing and keeping the CCW wheels for cruising....

I had the pics emailed to me from ART's shop in Austin as they are putting a G-force transmission and upgraded driveline so we can see what the TT will do on the track...

anyone want a slightly used set of Pilot Sports.. fronts are like new and backs are 50%...

Konstantin82

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man those just look so good!!! I've been looking for those exact rims and 19"s also, help me out bro. Where can I get those and is your viper lowered? Thanks ahead. Very Very Cool looking ride whith those new wheels!

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Put the BBS's on the new coupe and lower it. I've done a couple PS's of this combo and it looks nice.

OP
OP
P

peakcompletions

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Man those just look so good!!! I've been looking for those exact rims and 19"s also, help me out bro. Where can I get those and is your viper lowered? Thanks ahead. Very Very Cool looking ride whith those new wheels!

These are a 1 of a kind done for SW in Austin by CCW found at ccwheel.com
The regular 5 spoke on the website has thinner spokes than these.. just contact ccw to find out...

My car has the KW coilovers lowered about 2" over stock..

hope that helps... Thanks for the feedback!

:2tu:

Konstantin82

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That helps alot, I have been racking my brains over it and finnally I know what to do, thanks alot, enjoy you new wheels.

OP
OP
P

peakcompletions

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hot! I Love 5 Spoke wheels :2tu: How much did they run you?

Bat™

They were close to 4.5g with the tires...
Pirelli P-Zeros 355 on the back which are a little more expensive...

RJSGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your car looks great!! If you change your mind about selling the BBS Wheels I'm getting close to pulling the trigger on a set.

Earl_H

Enthusiast
Reaction score

These are a 1 of a kind done for SW in Austin by CCW found at ccwheel.com
The regular 5 spoke on the website has thinner spokes than these.. just contact ccw to find out...

My car has the KW coilovers lowered about 2" over stock..

hope that helps... Thanks for the feedback!

:2tu:

Those rims are sweet!!! They should be a regular product offerring. I was looking for rims for my '98. I considered the CCW 505a's, but decided against them, because I already have the big package 505As on my C5. I wanted the 5 spoke, but heard they didn't offer them for the Viper. I ended up going with the forgelines 18" SP3Ps. Wow, I would have loved to have the 5 spoke in 18's.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Put the BBS's on the new coupe and lower it. I've done a couple PS's of this combo and it looks nice.

Do you have pics to show??

Ok, please forgive me, as this PS ***** IMO. It was done quickly and I could not find a good enough picture of the BBS wheels. In any event, you get the idea. I really think these wheels would look great on the coupe, especially if it was lowered.

Note: The lowering is REAL (done with KW's), just the wheels are PS'd on.

55805580bbs_wheels1.jpg

Earl_H

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is the best side view I have so far...

Will post more when I get them...

9117DSC_5205-med.JPG

9117DSC_5204-med.JPG

Thanks...very nice. As I look closer, it looks like those are the 505As without the split in the middle of each spoke. Wow, I love the forgelines that I'm getting but I would have jumped on those CCW's in a heartbeat.

ArlyDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn, if I ever get another set of rims, I think these are it. They are like the HRE's I was debating, instead I got my CCW 505A's.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery