NEW SHOES FOR MY GEN V! Anyone who likes HRE's please come in-

95BlackZ28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First off. LOVE my new Gen V. Thanks to Jon B at partsrack for all the help with all my mods.

If you're looking to order ANY parts EVER for ANY Viper, give Jon a call.

Anyway- after getting over the novelty of my new viper, I figured it was time to invest in some tasteful mods.
Tasteful= HRE with lowering caps!
Here's a couple pics of my new wheels.I couldn't be happier. They are getting mounted and balanced today and I should have pics posted early next week of them on the car.

The model is HRE Classic 305m. They are 19x10.5 in front and 20x13 rear. Max conical. Color: Brushed tinted clear with RED HRE insignia.

Stay tuned!

You must be registered for see images attach

ArnarFB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seeing the wheels on the ground without the rubber really shows how WIDE the Viper wheels and tires are. Those are like oil barrels there hah

Can't wait to see how it looks under the Viper

Post pics asap!

Cameron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those could be the worst looking rims from HRE I have ever seen. Dude how much did you pay for those ? I will help pay for the shipping to send them back!!!!!!

Cameron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just kidding!!!!!! They look awesome. I always loved the classic look that Hre produces. What color is your car? I have a white 14 and think in black chrome they would look sick!!! Nice purchase bro. Enjoy!!!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62