New Socal Member

Simi Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
Finally I can get into this forum and chit chat with u guys,
I bought a 2002 yellow RT/10 last year,did not have chance to enjoy the fun on the forum. But not any more. :laugh:

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the Viper mix!
Congratulations on your RT/10. Nice year for a Viper - it being the last year of the Gen II, and all. Will you be keeping it, or plans to swap it for a Gen III SRT-10 in the near future?

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
S

Simi Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Definately I will keep it for a while, I have not enjoyed all of it yet and the GenIII at the point of my view I don't think it looks as sharp as the GEN-I & Gen-II, I love the shape, the body contour of it, I never get tired of looking at it,do you??? This baby is SOOOOO sweet. :usa:

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Definately I will keep it for a while, I have not enjoyed all of it yet and the GenIII at the point of my view I don't think it looks as sharp as the GEN-I & Gen-II, I love the shape, the body contour of it, I never get tired of looking at it,do you??? This baby is SOOOOO sweet. :usa:

I most certainly never get tired of looking at Vipers (any and all Vipers!). I think that if a person can afford it, they should own one of each - a Gen I or Gen II along with a Gen III, because both styles are very unique. Naturally, the RT/10 & GTS are more wicked looking, but the SRT-10 has that refined broader-appeal look going for it. Both styles (arguably, three styles) are hot, in my opinion. But then why do I need to state the obvious? I wouldn't be on here stating anybody's opinion but my own. Heh-heh.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Welcome, Simi. "Si-Mi Viper" = "See My Viper"? Oh, Simi Valley, right... :D

anunakki

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Simi Viper

Do you get into the SF valley often? Sherman Oaks, Encino area? My girlfriend swore up and down she saw me driving there about a week ago but it wasnt me. I know theres a lot of vipers in LA but I havent seen any other yellow Gen II RT's around ( though Im sure theyre sitting in garages everywhere lol)

OP
OP
S

Simi Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm not sure it's me, but usually I drive it during the weekend from Simi to San Gariel valley I took 118>>>I-5 then I-10 to get to SB. Well, I did drive by SF Valley. :usa:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang