New to the club

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just joined today. I am looking forward to getting my id information, mag., etc. I traded my 1970 Super Bee for a 1994 Viper. Here are some pictures. I don't know how to put the pictures in the post, so I attached them. Maybe someone can tell me how to just load the picture into the post. Thanks.

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice Super Bee. Your story is similar to mine - I sold my '69 Charger R/T SE to get my '00 Viper GTS.

propsail

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the gen 1 1994 owners club!:D Your car looks great. :2tu:
I plan on getting the trunktop this spring. Let me ask you, is that the AP Engineering windows (the same maker as the trunktop)? And do they lock?

Welcome. You'll get alot of good advice here, and meet alot of great people.
~Craig

V

Venomiss

I just joined today. I am looking forward to getting my id information, mag., etc. I traded my 1970 Super Bee for a 1994 Viper. Here are some pictures. I don't know how to put the pictures in the post, so I attached them. Maybe someone can tell me how to just load the picture into the post. Thanks.

Welcome to the club!
This post will be helpful for you on your pictures-especially page 2

http://forums.viperclub.org/srt10-s.../601042-new-forum-posting-pics-threads-2.html

If you want to upgrade your status to Viper owner for now until they get you in the system for joining the VCA they can. PM Kcobean or Lee with your information-nobody else will see it except for the moderators. Once you get member number they can upgrade you to VCA member.
Hope this helps!

OP
OP
G

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the gen 1 1994 owners club!:D Your car looks great. :2tu:
I plan on getting the trunktop this spring. Let me ask you, is that the AP Engineering windows (the same maker as the trunktop)? And do they lock?

Welcome. You'll get alot of good advice here, and meet alot of great people.
~Craig

Yes, it is the AP engineering windows. However, after looking at their website I noticed that the new windows they offer do a couple things mine do not. Mine are stationary and really don't lock although they are in tight. The windows and the brackets look almost identical and what I suspected is that mine were an early model purchased by the previous owner of the car and improvements have been made. The biggest improvement appears to be the ability of the window to slide sideways. What I am hoping is that I can get ahold of a AP and get some new brackets and convert mine because the windows themselves look identical and all of the old brackets appear to be attached to the window in the same manner. I think the three-piece top that fits in the trunk looks terrific and it is really airtight with very few rattles. If you are tall you may need the seat lowering kit because I am 5'10" and my head comes close to the top. Good luck. If there is anyone out there who knows about converting my window please let me know. Thank you.

Kenneth Krieger

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Welcome......had a 94 with all the mods til a tech totaled it on a "test drive".......it was a great car, hope you have just as much fun with your 94 as I had!! (Have an 05 Comm. Edition S/C'd now)

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations on your '94~~beautiful! I'm sure you will miss the SuperBee, awesome car as well...thanx for the pics! ENJOY~~~juli

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axial32