New Viper is my favorite car. Special license plate.

chaparralman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hello Guys,

Recently I bought a 97 GTS, blue and white, with nice some mods. I must say that out of all the cars I have owned, driven and or raced(ranging from Ferraris to Can-Am cars, etc, etc.) This darn Dodge is my favorite. It is beautifull, fast, sounds pretty, doesn't break (knock on wood), you can use it everyday, has a fantastic aftermarket stero system, etc, etc. I first drove this car on a road course and fell in love within 4 turns. The other amazing phenomenon is that while generally women could care less about cars, they love this one. I'm not complaining.

In light of my discovery, I got my first vanity license plate. Keep in mind I was a Ferrari mechanic in college and used to own one as well. I knew you would appreciate. Anyone else get tired of those guys?

These pictures were taken at a local cruise in. I dropped by to see a friend. He was kind enough to take them.

Thanks,
Casey in Tiffin, Ohio

Attachments

• 10-3-4-09 car show 059.jpg
    10-3-4-09 car show 059.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 260
  • 10-3-4-09 car show 052.jpg
    10-3-4-09 car show 052.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 141

my viper

enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on the car, looks nice. Nice plate too. I think there was a heffner car with the same plate a long time ago. Lets hope your car has what it takes to have that plate.

Join the VCA, you will love it.

Brake Dust

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice wheels! I have a '96 GTS - same color. Also some nice mods. Congratulations!

A wise man once said, "To know a Viper one must drive a Viper. To drive a Viper one must own a Viper."
Brakedust, 2008 :2tu:

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not sure the mods you have but I hope ya don't meet up with the wrong 430 owner on the street and have to learn who enzo is after a spirited run.

Congrats on the car !

OP
OP
C

chaparralman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks guys.

I'm not much worried about Ferraris. The vast majority of those guys can't drive. I used to be a Ferrari mechanic and know the marque well as well as the general cross section of owners. They deserve a little heckling. IMO. I still respect the cars, but am having WAY to much fun with this Viper. What a great all around car!!!!! It will just be a street car for me, I still have a can-am/prototype car for the track.

Tiffin is 45 minutes south of Toledo. BTW

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really can't say much about Ferrari because the only one I've ever driven was an early 80's 308 owned by a friend... Fun car but didn't hold a candle to my old viper IMO. Vipers don't seem to attract the silk shirt, gold necklace types either.. just an observation, I could be wrong on that.

V

Venomiss

Welcome! Congratulations on the Viper!

Just in case you haven't seen this already for your area:
Mission

Good choice for plates and timing.
They just had a Ferrari biography playing last night on TV. Serendipity day.
Betting you will get many thumbs up with it.