New Viper owner in the Schaumburg area

Zach

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After many years of owning a Vette (which I still have for now) I finally pulled the trigger on my childhood dream car. I had to get the color combination that was the first viper I fell in love with.

A little bit about myself: Been into cars all my life, owned strictly GM up until now. 2 vettes, 2 camaros, trans am, gto. Do the normal 9-5 and do freelance website design/development for companies in my spare time.

I look forward to attending the club events!

You must be registered for see images

The listing for my car is still active for some reason even though I bought it last Friday, but here are all the pics. http://www.thomasclassics.com/web/vehicle_photos/6818745/

Last edited:

The_Greg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice car, certainly looks great in the pictures. How many miles? Stock?

IL VCA is a blast. Looking forward to meeting you!

OP
OP
Z

Zach

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice car, certainly looks great in the pictures. How many miles? Stock?

IL VCA is a blast. Looking forward to meeting you!

Thanks Greg! Its bone stock, 7100 miles on it as of Friday, 7350 on it as of last night :drive: My first mod is going to be to pay it off lol

my viper

enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats and welcome. Only thing you will not like about the monthly meets is how short the drive is :)

See you around.

OP
OP
Z

Zach

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats and welcome. Only thing you will not like about the monthly meets is how short the drive is :)

See you around.

haha you arent kidding, Ill have to make my own route. I have always seen you guys at Fudruckers for years, and I cant tell you all how excited I am to finally have one! Dream car since I was 12!

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the dark-er side, Zach. Get rid of those crap-tastic run-flat tires ASAP. Nothing but wheel-hop, harsh ride, and no traction. The car will handle, ride, and grip much better on just about any tire on the market that is non-runflat.

Those tires are the main reason that so many Gen 3 cars ended up in ditches.

OP
OP
Z

Zach

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the dark-er side, Zach. Get rid of those crap-tastic run-flat tires ASAP. Nothing but wheel-hop, harsh ride, and no traction. The car will handle, ride, and grip much better on just about any tire on the market that is non-runflat.

Those tires are the main reason that so many Gen 3 cars ended up in ditches.

Understood and its #1 on my to-do list :)

Thanks Tony!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadlick32