New Viper Owner/Member!! Pics!

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I've owned my 94 RT/10 for about a month now. I have loved every min of it! I'm a huge car nutt!! I started off on the import side with my FWD 3000GT that I turned into a twin turbo FWD. Lost a lot of money and time in that car but I learned how to work on cars b/c of it so it was worth it. Then I bought my first vette which was a low miles C5. I thought it was fast and would alway own a vette! Sold it then bought a newer C5 with lower miles. Again, thought it was fast and that I would always own a vette. :nono: I bought it a great price so I only kept it for a few months then sold it and made some money off of it. Never really thought about owning a Viper until I did some research on them and saw one pass me on the HWY. After seeing it I had to have one! Two months after selling my vette I found this Viper. I have never driven a car that makes me smile everytime when I sit in the drivers seat! And don't get me started on the looks I get! haha There is no going back now, I will always have a Viper sitting in my garage!! :headbang:

Looking forward in learning and meeting the Viper family!! :2tu:

Jon

OP
OP
J

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's a few pics!

Attachments

• 000_0013.jpg
    000_0013.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 197
  • 000_0007.jpg
    000_0007.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 117
  • 000_0015.jpg
    000_0015.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 115
  • 000_0004.jpg
    000_0004.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 331

propsail

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's the best looking car, EVER!:2tu:

...and no , I'm not biased in the least. :D

Welcome. Good luck. Be safe.

~Craig

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice pics:2tu:. I'm sure we can all relate to your excitement. Just wait until you're cruisin' thru the mtns with about 15 of us and then pull in to a gas station and see what happens. Think you're smilin' now? Just wait!:headbang: :stick::stick::stick:

Chip

2snakes4us

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on your RT/10 You will never want to get rid of it but will want to add a second viper to your garage.you will want a GTS soon. then you will have the best of two worlds.:2tu:

viperv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on the Viper 94 rt here also wont leave home without it.

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the Viper world....you sure look young in that picture. I think I'll mosey out to the garage and look at my car. I'd be thinking about driving it if there wasn't 3 feet of snow on the ground..

DDlesk06

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on your RT/10 You will never want to get rid of it but will want to add a second viper to your garage.you will want a GTS soon. then you will have the best of two worlds.:2tu:

Couldn't agree more :2tu:

OP
OP
J

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys! There's a curvy road that connects TN to Boone NC named 321. It’s not as good as Deals Gap (The Dragon) in TN but it’s pretty close. Many many curves! Even though it was not that warm out yesterday I took the Viper for a few runs with the top and windows out. 50 degrees gets pretty cold when running in the mountains of NC! But it was soooo worth it!

And yes, I am young. I’m only 25 years old and no, I did not get the money from my parents. I was brought up learning how to manage money, make good investments, and work hard at everything that I do. So. . . now I own a Viper!! Haha The good Lord has been good to me. Give him the glory!

snakebitdave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice and welcome to the club.

Psalm 20:7; "Some trust in chariots, and some in horses; but we will remember the name of the Lord our God."

If the Bible were written today it would be "Some trust in the horsepower of Dodge Vipers; but we will remember You still rule."

2snakes4us

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And yes, I am young. I’m only 25 years old and no, I did not get the money from my parents. I was brought up learning how to manage money, make good investments, and work hard at everything that I do. So. . . now I own a Viper!! Haha The good Lord has been good to me. Give him the glory!

A big AMEN to that

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gorgeous pics...welcome aboard!!! Beautiful RT you've got there~~and guess what?
Your pic of you with the Viper are now on the 'beefcake' thread...you belong! :2tu: Thx for the pics...juli

Eh Jules.. can't you just leave the new guy alone for a little while until he's settled in somewhat? Did ya have to add him to your cherished thread so soon already :eater:?

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eh Jules.. can't you just leave the new guy alone for a little while until he's settled in somewhat? Did ya have to add him to your cherished thread so soon already :eater:?

Oh, you betcha!!!! Settled in? heh-heh...now he'll NEVER be able to settle in!!!! ;) ~juli

OP
OP
J

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
snakebitdave - That's true. No matter what I remember that he does rule!

Thanks Juli! You made my day! I can die happy now!! haha

ZEUS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got the exact same car. Get some gen2 18" wheels, and you will truly have a gorgeous ride. Congrats.

I guess I'm the one to have to rain on your love-in. Like the club warned me a couple years back:

1. Don't let anybody drive your car no matter what. They'll floor in a turn. You've been warned. 'Lending to best friend' stories with vipers totalled are so common, read and you'll see.
2. Check the thread on how old your tires (PS1's) might be....if they're more than four years...you will trash the car soon.
3. Warm up the tires (drive at least 10 mins) before driving hard, and don't push it in low temperatures like in the pics you sent.
4. Look for good pavement...fresh and smooth...before having fun.

Don't let these words haunt you after the fact. It's not because your young, I'm young too. The stats on new owners and trashing their vipers in the first year is seriously high. With no computer traction or slip controls for a beast that wasn't really made for the street, it's easy to wipe it out.
:2tu:
-ZEUS
PS- pm me for some basic upgrades you'd want to consider...even if you want it 'stock'.

OP
OP
J

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's a few new pcitures that I took today!

1202590569_0.jpg

1202590014_0.jpg

1202591040_0.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456