New Viper owner? Time to join the VCA!

CMilViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi all, Just a general question here....

I joined the VCA for the first time late last year, 2010....Is there anything I was supposed to receive after joining, such as membership card, ect?

Thanks!

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Typically the new year registration packets (both new members and renewals) start to go out in early March, often depending on the suppliers for the annual renewal gifts. We are a little ahead of schedule this year and you should see the packets going out in the next week to ten days. They include name badges, decal, sponsoring vendors, and that renewal/new member gift as mentioned above. The badges and decals are a new design each year, so those that may have joined late in the previous year still have to wait for the new designs to start shipping.

Given that we are planning to hold a little more strictly with calendar year memberships in the future (all expire on December 31st), this means we should be able to ship the new packages even earlier next year so that nobody is going "badgeless"... :2tu:

CMilViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the update/info! :2tu:

Typically the new year registration packets (both new members and renewals) start to go out in early March, often depending on the suppliers for the annual renewal gifts. We are a little ahead of schedule this year and you should see the packets going out in the next week to ten days. They include name badges, decal, sponsoring vendors, and that renewal/new member gift as mentioned above. The badges and decals are a new design each year, so those that may have joined late in the previous year still have to wait for the new designs to start shipping.

Given that we are planning to hold a little more strictly with calendar year memberships in the future (all expire on December 31st), this means we should be able to ship the new packages even earlier next year so that nobody is going "badgeless"... :2tu:

V

Venomiss

Another reason to join the VCA! Only VCA members can purchase raffle tickets for the beauty below (#50 of 50 Final Edition).
It's even easier to purchase them online now.
https://www.viperclub.org/raffle/index.php

2011raffle2.jpg

V

Venomiss

One more thing to add in for new members joining the VCA.

New members can join online here:

http://www.viperclub.org/join

If you are a renewing member the link for that is here:

http://www.viperclub.org/membership/

Note that it is not the same password as you have here on the forums so you will need to generate a different password the first time you use it.
International members still need to go through their local regions to join or renew.
If you have questions or need help please send them to [email protected]

V

Venomiss

If you are interested in purchasing Viper raffle tickets you must be a VCA member by

April 8th,2011 to be eligible. Joining online is the easiest way.

If you have questions please contact [email protected]

V

Venomiss

For our special overseas members who just joined the VCA
please send us a PM here or a direct email to [email protected]
and we will take care of you.;)

Thank you for your service!

Viper Garage Elite

Viper Owner
Reaction score
new member also long time owner of genII RT/10 & new 1:33 gen IV need help on how to get new threads started. feels great to be part of this club don't know what took so long

V

Venomiss

Did you notice the current VCA Viper Raffle with the ACR-X and Challenger as prizes?
To be eligible to purchase tickets you must be a VCA member before October 2nd. Don't miss out on your chance at a dream!

New members can join the VCA online here:

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shouldn't there be pricing to join on the join page ? I was going to pass along the info. thanks

One more thing to add in for new members joining the VCA.

New members can join online here:

If you are a renewing member the link for that is here:

http://www.viperclub.org/membership/

Note that it is not the same password as you have here on the forums so you will need to generate a different password the first time you use it.
International members still need to go through their local regions to join or renew.
If you have questions or need help please send them to [email protected]

V

Venomiss

Shouldn't there be pricing to join on the join page ? I was going to pass along the info. thanks

It is listed in the very first post here on this thread
The reason it's not listed on the main join page is the price becomes prorated during the year for brand new members and changes during the quarters.

The price does not change for renewals on existing VCA members during the year starting January 1st to December 31st of each year.

Right now for brand new VCA members it's $115 for standard membership and $150 for Venom option. That goes for October, November, & December of 2011 and all of 2012 until December 31st.

If you have questions on membership email [email protected] or call 1-800-677-4321.

V

Venomiss

For new members with questions please contact the Viper Club of America at
[email protected]
Be sure to include details so we can help get you rolling for 2012 membership! If you are not a Viper Club of America Member this is what you have been missing.......

n2cover.jpg

Greekislandsurf

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi,

I am the new proud owner of a Yellow 2001 RT 10 Viper and joined VCA over the weekend and filled out all the required information. I was notified this morning that I can now post and I see that I'm showing as a "Enthusiast" not VCA Member. Please advise.
Thanks,
Bill

V

Venomiss

Hi,

I am the new proud owner of a Yellow 2001 RT 10 Viper and joined VCA over the weekend and filled out all the required information. I was notified this morning that I can now post and I see that I'm showing as a "Enthusiast" not VCA Member. Please advise.
Thanks,
Bill
Congratulations on the Viper and welcome to the VCA.
Looks like you have it figured out completely with the colored Venom tag. Good job!
For those members just joining the VCA the set up area is located on the first page of the VCA Membership Portal.
If you have questions contact [email protected] or call 800-677-4321

Thank you for joining Venom and supporting the Viper Club of America!

V

Venomiss

Sorry if this has been answered before, but how do you get the VENOM badge color-coded to your car?

Good question.
Go into your VCA Membership Portal area first.
https://www.viperclub.org/membership/
On the bottom of the first page is a set up for the forums area.
When you click the small drop down arrow it will reveal a whole list of Venom
badges in different colors to choose from. Be sure to update at the bottom and log out when finished.
Welcome to the VCA and thank you for joining as a Venom member.

V

Venomiss

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks !!!! :)

It is listed in the very first post here on this thread
The reason it's not listed on the main join page is the price becomes prorated during the year for brand new members and changes during the quarters.

The price does not change for renewals on existing VCA members during the year starting January 1st to December 31st of each year.

Right now for brand new VCA members it's $115 for standard membership and $150 for Venom option. That goes for October, November, & December of 2011 and all of 2012 until December 31st.

If you have questions on membership email [email protected] or call 1-800-677-4321.

Red Baron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any Viper owner near Waterford area, that had a garge lift? I just got a 97 Dodge Viper R/T 10. I had to change the oil the other day without a garge lift, that sucked.

Red Baron

V

Venomiss

Another excellent reason to become a VCA member.
If you are a VCA member you are eligible to purchase VCA Viper Raffle tickets online.

All it takes is one to win!

SilverV

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Bought a Viper,
Joined the forum, Joined VCA as a Venom member.
My user name for the forum has been deleted, the system does not recognize my email...:-/

Re-joined the forum as SilverV.
So, here I am as a NEW NEW member

Cheers,
SV

V

Venomiss

For those Viper owners joining the Viper Club of America for the very first time membership is prorated and ends on December 31st each year.

For past VCA members who are renewing the standard membership is $115 and the Venom option is $150 also ending on December 31st.

We hope you will join the VCA for 2012!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets