New Viper Owner!

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let me be the first to welcome you to the Viper nation. What a ride! That paint job is totally out of control. It must look awesome in the sun!
Have fun and keep it cool for the first couple of days.
I just received my Chrysler cover from Chuck at Tator's Dodge- he was easy to deal with and shipped it within a couple days. It has a great Viper logo on the front, and an exhaust heat shield in the rear.

VPRVENM97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations!!! Welcome to Viper Nation
bounce.gif

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
If you put a Dolphin any where on that car you're banned... Other than that welcome and enjoy. I'd love to see that paint in person.

We've discused this car a couple of times. Did you read the thread before buying? Just curious.... Click Here

USAF BAD ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats man. I love the paint. I especially like the checkered flag pattern! Once you learn the car, burn lots and lots of rubber.. tires are cheap and it's the best thrill on the road!

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I gotta admit that ghosted image of the checkered flag is done up right. Doubt we'll be seeing it at the track though, huh? Well, Vipermad will save you a spot next to him.

Congrats.

Vypr GT2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really like the paint too! Congrats!

Were you pretty satisfied with their dealership/customer service?

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's an EXCELLENT price! Good job! I don't know if you know this but there have been several posts in the past about your car. A lot of us, including myself, have seen it before & I was curious as to what a paint job & total pkg like that would run for. Good pick up.