New WA Viper owner

OP
OP

70chall440

Enthusiast
Reaction score
what are you trying to get out of the Demon? I might know someone interested. I do not think I am in the position to buy another Stealth, I just need to fix the one I have. Actually it is my son's car right now. I would like to get a B body but I think that is a bit of a pipe dream, I have the Cuda completely gutted and now with the Viper I am not sure when I will find time to work on it. Not to mention that there isnt enough $$ to go around. I will finish the Cuda but it will take time. I really like working on them, it is just a time issue. Of course "if" I could fall into a deal on a B or A body I would probably chase it (its in the blood). I dont think I will be putting too much $$ in the Viper, I just want to enjoy it as it is at least for now.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
$9,000. I've got more than that into it (new engine cost me over $9,000). The engine is a 360 truck engine with .040" overbore, 9.5-1 forged pistons, hyd. purple shaft, adj. rockers, Milodon windage tray, HVHP oil pump, double roller chain, Elec.dist., headers, ported and polished heads with 2.02" SS valves, blueprinted engine, deepsump pain, built to make 450hp street cruiser. New clutch, 4 spd., Hurst shifter, 3.23 - 8 3/4", 340 dash.

Car is a Green Go/lime green with black stripes and hood panel, dual air scoops, flat balck interior. 340 4spd original car.

You must be registered for see images

Touch of rust under driver's door and bottom 2" of quarters. I bought extra body parts (fender & hood) and am missing the grille. I think that I've collected all of the parts to put the car together.

Installing big brakes, Roe fascia scoop and planning to port my Viper heads this winter. Also have to finish changing Lotus head and exhaust on my 92 Daytona IROC R/T to finish that car for sale.

$23,000 will buy you this 440 Duster that was appraised at $32,000 3 years ago? I put 2 years and about $28,000 into it.

You must be registered for see images

Ted

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
OK. Whichever you prefer (whatever is easiest/cheapest for you). Last time I checked the difference was a penny or two. To save you the 2-3% they charge for exchange I'd be willing to take US without any difference from this end.

Ted

Two R/Ts

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi Paul,

Saw the picture, seems they like the Tattoo also, better than most Ive seen so far. Seems like were finally getting a few owners down here, which is great. I believe you met Steve and Karin friends of ours at your BBQ last year, their great people and live in Puyallup.

OP
OP

70chall440

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Paul,

Saw the picture, seems they like the Tattoo also, better than most Ive seen so far. Seems like were finally getting a few owners down here, which is great. I believe you met Steve and Karin friends of ours at your BBQ last year, their great people and live in Puyallup.

When it gets nice we will have to link up.

jonjennings

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I too am a new Viper owner/member from Washington State. I bought a new 2006 last May from Bill Pemberton in Nebraska.Didn't get it out much last summer(we didn't have much of a summer)But plan to get over to the Chelan run in June.We live in Bremerton during the summers and Mazatlan, Mexico during the long winters.There are 4 other Vipers in my area and I'm trying to get them signed up for the Viper Club....
Hope to see you all this summer,
Hasta luego,
[email protected]