Not open for further replies.

hyatt

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Red Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry bud, but that does NOT look good.:crazy2: The stockers looked way better IMO. Sorry, just being honest.:smirk:

97snk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ahh those don't look good, I doubt they will look good on my white viper either. You should have went hyper gunmetal or black.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i like those wheels on the gen2's. in white right now its ugly but if the stripe was white it might look great.

musclenutz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's different and i don't think it looks bad at all,but i like the stockers myself. Honestly i see a lot of Vipers with so many that look really bad to me but apparently great to other's on here. A matter of personal taste i guess. Good looking car!

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think it looks ugly but as long as you like the looks, that is all that matters.
What made you decide to put white wheels on a steel grey car?

Can't wait to see it with white stripes...................................!?

EllowViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't shame the rest of us...however, thanks for atleast showing us what NOT to do. Too bad this is a public web site.

VJR3

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yikes :crazy2: But as long as you like it, its the beauty of hot rodding.

Wrong color car for white rims. I'll show you the proper color car for white rims, he he he ;) As soon as it frickin warm and nice around here I'll post some pics :mad:

OP
OP
H

hyatt

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for the criticism, from most of you lol, as for "shaming" the viper community sorry ...I guess I'll get two stripes and polished wheels and get back in my box.

2001-V10 Power Nut

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Hyatt,

Graphine GTS's are smokin hot cars, (My 2nd favorite color viper-to mine:D) I think the white (even with a white stripe) does not do your car justice. Maybe black with black stripe??

I dont know, I'm no expert. Either way as long as you enjoy it, thats all that matters:drive:

99VPRGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, that is the most hideous rim I have ever seen...I don't care what viper they are on. You seriously powder coated a freaking set of 10 spokes? I think I would rather have the Asanti's that were on that red SRT LOL. Please change the rims and don't put white stripes on that Viper and ruin it.

EDIT: Just noticed there is a fat white stripe on the car. Way to go by ruining a perfectly good Viper.

OP
OP
H

hyatt

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Jeez I can't do anything right......okay does any vender sell the ....standard viper set-up?

2001-V10 Power Nut

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Hyatt,

contact Dave 6666, he may want some white rims to go with his white hood vents???:D

If you like the white rims, who cares??:omg:

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jeez I can't do anything right......okay does any vender sell the ....standard viper set-up?

You should do what's right for you. It's your car, you own it, so build it till it matches what you have in your mind. To be fair, you did come here asking for opinions so you'll have to take some crap, but if it's what you like then go for it. You should post a 3/4 front view so we can get a feel for the stripe/wheel combo. I doubt that'll make anyone love the car, but it will be interesting.

LiquoRT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
White is done every once in a while.

nineball.jpg

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you serious?!?

That's a brake dust nightmare.

:usa:

Not only will the white show the dust bigtime, but if you're really heating up the brakes won't the burning metal particles give the white a brownish tint after a while? :dunno:

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whatever you like is all that matters, but if you posted a thread you must obviously want other people's input.

With that said, I would honestly do a polished or chrome finish for your wheels. IMHO white wheels only look good on a solid white car, but even still I don't think I'd do that.

97snk

Enthusiast
Reaction score

hyatt (life :2tu:) do you have a big single stripe going down the center of that gts? As far as the wheels go your most cost effective option is to get those wheels powdercoated hyper gunmetal or black. If you have some money to throw away than avoid stock viper wheels...

Voodoo Rob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems like the general consensus here is it just doesn't work on that color car. You can save it though, take the wheels off and have them stripped and chromed or polished with a clear coat and get some centercaps from Jon B. Dual stripes with a lighter or darker gray/silver, should be an easy fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.