New wheels on the GTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

99VPRGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice. Thank you for the corrections and the possitive advice. You have to agree that you cant make heads or tails out of his comments. However, case in point. 99vprgts you are quick to comment but I would take another look at it if I were you. Your sentence structure and spelling is off as well. If you would like a lesson I would be happy to provide one.
Now off to grade 4, but before I do that I have a few stickers to put on my car to Euro-rice it up a bit. Im doing it because I saw someone else do it, therefore it must be cool.

About the response I expected. My sentence structure and spelling are fine. Your lack of proper education is the reason you think it isn't. Oh and you spelled positive wrong again and are missing numerous commas. Just stop posting. The more you do, the more you look like an idiot. You even mention spell check and edited your post and STILL can't get it right. If you think Dave's car looks so bad, post up pics of your car.

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So, I was driving with my family on Sunday and passed a "pimped out" pearl white Chrysler 300....with pink centered wheels.

Now, I'm not sayin' this should be added to the list, but.....pink and gray is actually a nice color combination...ya think??? :nono::bonker::brick::rant::curse::push:

EllowViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gawd...even my wife questioned the wheels when I showed her this thread...you know women and shoes. Quote: "What's the deal with the wheels???" She did love the poop wheels though!

2easy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dave, I like those rims by the way. As for the stickers, :dunno: Please tell me you are sponsored, and not one of those wanna-be race car drivers. I think it will sit better in everyone's mind if you are.

Last edited by a moderator:

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dave, I like those rims by the way. As for the stickers, :dunno: Please tell me you are sponsored, and not one of those wanna-be race car drivers. I think it will sit better in everyone's mind if you are.

Wow. You chastise others here and then close with an A-1 smartass statement. I believe that makes you a cheap liar of sorts.

You see, this is not the comradery of Viper Owners when it comes to your way.

Last edited by a moderator:

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hyatt,
I think you've received all the constructive feedback you're going to get in this thread. Since a few folks can't seem to keep on topic (one of the forum rules)....thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang