New Wheels & Tires today

Sarge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My new 6 spoke wheels were delivered from VPA on Friday. Had set new set of Michelin Pilot SS tires mounted on the wheels and brought the car home tonight.

The wheels look great. Quality and finish is what I expected (excellent). Thanks to Chris @ VPA for helping me out with a few other suggestions along with great
service on the wheel sale and delivery.

Very pleased with the change in appearance from the original 10 spokes to the 6 spokes. To soon to say much about the tires feel and performance
although I like the tread design. Drove about 10 miles home and parked. I'll post up again in a couple of weeks after I've had a chance to drive the car and give some meaningful feedback.

Pulled the center dash and console covers tonight. Off to the painters tomorrow to paint them yellow to match the exterior.

:drive:

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pics or ban. You cannot make a post saying you have new wheels and tires, and then not post pics.

OP
OP
S

Sarge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Camera phone in the garage. Not the best place for a pic. Don't want to get banned.....

i'll take some outside during the day and post them up later in the week.

Hank that's a great photo! Anybody you know?

You must be registered for see images attach

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That pic will have to suffice for now, but be warned, the banning gods will be around. Btw, I was hoping they'd be black 6 spokes. You'll need to have them powdercoated black before the next pics. Or else... Muahahaha.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4