new wheels.............

vinny2

Viper Owner
Reaction score
got some great HRE's from Scott at Elite, and got them on today. would love to share pics, if someone will post for me.

( thanks Scott)

OP
OP
V

vinny2

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i tried again this morning.........not sure why it didn't get to you.

OP
OP
V

vinny2

Viper Owner
Reaction score
tried again but won't go to that adress. anyone else want to host a couple of pics?

SapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice wheels. Sorry about the pic post. Hotmail *****.

You need to lower it now

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
V

vinny2

Viper Owner
Reaction score
thanks for the help. agree about the lowering............is that a big deal to have done, as far as cost?

Vipermed 97.01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vinny

The center caps you have had sneaky pete on them but during the plating process had to be removed,if you replace the caps they will be polished and not match the chrome.All you need to do is have someone make you up 4 small vinyl ones and put them on your existing caps

SHADOW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great HRE's - I am glad that someone posted the 6-spokes, I was debating between those and the 547's. I actually think that your suits a Viper better in a way.

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Austin, nice job!

Kurtz, nice looking wheels, but aren't we talking about 10k for tires & wheels? Too rich for my blood. Now if I was the "other" Levin, then no problem.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Austin, nice job!

Kurtz, nice looking wheels, but aren't we talking about 10k for tires & wheels? Too rich for my blood. Now if I was the "other" Levin, then no problem.

Thanks Gerald! :cool:

KurtZ RT-10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One of are local members was selling his car.Bought them before he sold it.I have lusted over the wheels first time I seen them ,But out of my price range. New around $8000 with tires P zero and chrome on wheels
From KC Trends (chad)
10818 Johnson Drive
Shawnee Ks 66203
913-962-9495
210MVC-003F1.JPG

SapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i like the lowered look. next on the list.
thanks austin.

I went through the same thing. I installed wheels then it really needed lowered. Lowering takes aobut 3 hours and cake to do. Eibochs are like 249 bucks.

Looks soooo much better.

OP
OP
V

vinny2

Viper Owner
Reaction score
it is now at the top of the list. i like the new wheels a lot, but really like how it looks lowered, thanks to austin. what do i need, aboout 1 inch?

SapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess Northwind engineering makes some machines pieces that go in place of the factory spring caps that lowers the car even more. To be honest with you I would think real hard about making the car any lower than the springs make it. I bottom out at my favorite spray carwash.