Man_Car

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just wanted to say hi. Just got an 00 GTS last night from Palmer Dodge. Folks up there were nice and helpful. These guys are big Viper fans and it shows. Here is a pic, PS I'm in the Carolinas incase there are any events coming up. :2tu:

[image]
10803DSC00038-med.JPG
[/image]

OP
OP
M

Man_Car

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool, thanks V10SpeedLuvr...... I'll try and post more pics after this storm passes us...

DanAuito

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Way to go bro. Not a single thing in the new garage but you've got the most important thing in first!!!! Now to buy some furniture eh!

Very nice ride and I think you definitely have your priorities in order. Rock on! :headbang:

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DAMNIT!!! That was supposed to be my car! I called and spoke with Paul about it and was just waiting for the funds to come in. That's a great car. Just over 20K on the odo, right? Well, congrats anyway, even if you did steal it out from underneath me. ;)

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Waitta minute, thats the freaking car kcobean was gonna buy me dinner for me to look at. How dare you take food out of my mouth? :p :D

I was gonna buy you a NICE dinner too. We need to find this guy!!! LOL

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm a cheap date. There's a ******* just a couple miles from Palmer Dodge. This guy took free ******* food from me. Not a good way to start off in Viper Nation :)

Let's see, he's in the Carolina's, you're in GA and I'm in VA. You attack from the South, I'll flank him from the North. First the car, then the wings...Some things just cannot go unpunished!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21