Nice drive

BUSTEDKNUCKLE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I finally took my gen 1 for a nice drive in the moutains, I should say Yosimite Park. I dont live too far from there. It was fantastic, the car was great and everywhere I stopped people wanted to take pics of it.My wife and had lunch at the Ahwanne hotel and relaxed some (she got sun burned on her legs from lack of top)had to buy a T shirt to cover her legs for the ride home. The car handeled the corners as if on rails, really just amazing.We had a great time (the car is an investment of fun) glad we bought it. Hey is there anyone that might be interested in driving up here? let me know. I live in Mariposa.

Thanks Curt&Jackie :drive:

Last edited:
V

Venomiss

Hello everyone, I finally took my gen 1 for a nice drive in the moutains, I should say Yosimite Park. I dont live too far from there. It was fantastic, the car was great and everywhere I stopped people wanted to take pics of it.My wife and had lunch at the Ahwanne hotel and relaxed some (she got sun burned on her legs from lack of top)had to buy a T shirt to cover her legs for the ride home. The car handeled the corners as if on rails, really just amazing.We had a great time (the car is an investment of fun) glad we bought it. Hey is there anyone that might be interested in driving up here? let me know. I live in Mariposa.

Thanks Curt&Jackie :drive:

Welcome Curt&Jackie!
These are the people you need to meet and join up with. The front page has Yosemite on it for starters....;). Hope you join the VCA and get involved with the club from Central California! Any pictures?

Viper Club of America - Central California Region

Brad04Mamba

Viper Owner
Reaction score
We've done several trips to Yosemite, heres my favorite picture

181Yosemite_03_020.jpg