Nice TT at SEMA

1fast400

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dyno lover. Put it on a track and quit using the low boost excuse. I bet it never makes a track pass.

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw the Viper live at SEMA and got to say it was scary looking. 2300 plus hp of Viper madness. The build looked of the highest quality as well.

Toddy

thompsonracing

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Dyno lover. Put it on a track and quit using the low boost excuse. I bet it never makes a track pass.

Agreed. I can't believe those K&Ns can flow enough air. We, and everyone I know who we run against, run our turbos open. But I guess you need em to get into the K&N booth.

The article said no numbers were posted. Also, what's with the street tires? I understand it said he's running the mile, not the 1/4, but would still expect at least a drag radial. Also 220mph in the mile with 2k hp is not something to brag about.

I'm also suprised at the length of the runners on the intake and suprised he's running a split intake. Wonder if he's tunig each bank seperate. No intercooler, guess he's running methanol. Not a street car then, why have street tires?

They had Shane do the tuning, explains a lot.

I don't like hating on other people's stuff, but something doesn't look right on it. Doesn't look authentic. Hope they prove us haters wrong!

sun diego

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last edited:

345s-bspinnin

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You must be registered for see images attach

Thanks for pics. Jance.

Now, can someone please explain the purpose of those lines behind the Intake Manifold? Vacuum Lines? 8AN lines seem excessive for vacuum, but what do I know.

....I'm also suprised at the length of the runners on the intake and suprised he's running a split intake. Wonder if he's tunig each bank seperate. No intercooler, guess he's running methanol....

The pics above do show what appear to be EGT probes for each cylinder exhaust runner. They may very well be tuning each bank independently.

Russ M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are forgeting brake booster needs vacuum, and the others probably split off into smaller vacuum sources.

You use the EGT readings to fine tune each cylinder, one of the perks for people that have real fuel management systems.

The Twins have always known their stuff I have no doubts that is going to be one fast car. Lets hope their trans is up to the task, or even that viper is going to hit the invisible 230mph t56 self destruct wall.

vpower01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow looks killer! Im sure he has boat loads of money in that car so even if something grenaded, money is no big deal fo shizzel.
You must be registered for see images

jay01m

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That looks like something Tree Snake would do to one of his Vipers...

Isn't Tree Snake already working on something rediculous like this LOL!?

snakemeat

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Utter ignorance.

The Mojave Mile IS a track. This car won the event at 222mph. Boost at 12 lbs. because that's all the tires would hold.

Dyno Lover huh ? Guess you've never heard of Twins Turbo. To my knowledge - they've never built a dyno queen in their lives.

Maybe they'll bolt on a set of Invos...just so they can take your impressive title.

Next up - fastest Viper w/ ghost flames.

After that - goin for the fastest Viper w/ left front turn signal burnt out.

Yeah , you da man 1Fast400 , you da man !

snakemeat

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Further more - this car ran , and i think won , the Silver State Classic AND Sand Hill Neb. this year. It's also regularly street driven.

Get out much ?

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's an incredible build, I can't understand why people bag on other peoples hard work, esp at this level. HP is not the issue here, traction is the issue.