nice wheels, no reserve, not mine

radta7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sorry, I'll keep my 17's. If I had not chromed em, I would have a set of the ones you are selling. Unfort, I am still trying to figure out why you are going to put the H-rims on your car. did I miss read the ebay ad? Thoise 5 starts are the best looking OEM's on a snake! IMHO.

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
great, and put your opinion on your car !! :)

I decided I wanted the H's and eveyone that loves the 5 stars (which i completely agree are HOT) can have them. I'll buy a ****** set of stockers for track use, not my 5 stars, which would have been their only use, and that would kill me to have such a hot set be used as track rims.

Jon

radta7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
"great, and put your opinion on your car !! "

Like you did on my 17's??? ;)

Anyway,
What size are you going with for the track? 19's BBS or similar?

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Anyway,

lol tushe' ! 18's all around probably makes the most sense. Will have to get brake caliper relocation kit price, to see if it makes more sense to do 18's all around. Its the better set up. 19's on track is kinda dumb, although hoosier does offer a 19 inch tire that fits our rims just fine.

Jon

FE 065

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Anyway,

lol tushe' ! 18's all around probably makes the most sense. Will have to get brake caliper relocation kit price, to see if it makes more sense to do 18's all around. Its the better set up. 19's on track is kinda dumb, although hoosier does offer a 19 inch tire that fits our rims just fine.

Jon

C'est ne pas "tushe'".

Touche' French, from past participle of toucher, to hit or wound in fencing, from Old French touchier, to touch..

..Votre derrière etre un ****.

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
still a good deal. Jon you buying beer!

lossing my ars on a set of wheels, leaves me in NO position to be buying beers.

I have one "off-ebay" offer, for 5500 plus shipping (actually guy offered 5000 +ship, I countered with 5500 + ship, and he accepted with the contigency that he had to ask his dealership if the wheels would work on his 05, which of course I told him they would.. but we'll see, he still wants to ask).

Zen, you have shipped TONS of wheels, whats your recommendation, for complete protection of the wheels?

I have shipped about 3-4 Viper sets in the last 3-4 years, and have not had a problem, but I always pucker up until they arrive unscathed to their destination. These will be the second most expensive set I have shipped (1st were my ACRs to get chromed).

Thanks,

Jon

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang