Nitrous Installation...?

zorroespanol

VCA Member - New England
VCA Member
Reaction score
Guys...

I am going to install the Nitrous Express shot that I got for Xmas.

Question is, Where do you guys that have this have the switch?? It is pretty ugly, and I'd hate to drill my console.

ALso, it needs to be handy so I can switch it on fast when shifting 1-2nd...

suggestions?

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
on an SRT...thats the best place in my opinion.

ViperD had a nice setup like the one above.

OP
OP
Z

zorroespanol

VCA Member - New England
VCA Member
Reaction score

That was hand made for me and its for sale Complete with all parts to make it work.

email me a [email protected]

vd..

Thanks but I already have the NX kit. I am installing only 1 bottle, it is not like I will use it everyday. 1 thing I found useful is the remote bottle opener (have it too) I am now debating whether to install a cheap gauge on the bottle, or go the extra mile and put it on the glove compartment... might do #1.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
be carefull on the openers, i read that they might not open all the way at times. good thing is its only gonna make you run rich so nothings gonna get hurt... :)

this is still my favorite gauge, take a look. its easy to install and has a really long cable to go to the front of the car.
http://www.dynotunenitrous.com/store/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=171

keeping the gauge in the back is tough to do as you will never know what pressure you are running at. and its important to tune for a pretty specific pressure and always try to spray at that pressure.

OP
OP
Z

zorroespanol

VCA Member - New England
VCA Member
Reaction score
be carefull on the openers, i read that they might not open all the way at times. good thing is its only gonna make you run rich so nothings gonna get hurt... :)

this is still my favorite gauge, take a look. its easy to install and has a really long cable to go to the front of the car.
http://www.dynotunenitrous.com/store/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=171

keeping the gauge in the back is tough to do as you will never know what pressure you are running at. and its important to tune for a pretty specific pressure and always try to spray at that pressure.

Thanks a lot man, you seem to be the go-to guy when it comes to NO2 questions :)

Let me ask you. the gauge that you mention above is AF mixture... I thought I only needed NO2 pressure. What gauges do you recommend? the less the better, I do not want the racer look.

I love that tiny gauge BTW, very easy to hide

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i clicked the wrong link then...its the esact same just for nitrous pressure.

i only have that gauge and its sitting on my column. yu can see it in my gallery if ya like.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cookviper