Nitto tires

Hamrhead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is the first time I saw these as well. Definitely interested in some feedback as I'm already considering replacing my Runflats after 500 miles. Good Pricetag too!

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This is the first time I saw these as well. Definitely interested in some feedback as I'm already considering replacing my Runflats after 500 miles. Good Pricetag too!

Ive used Nitto on other cars. They are alright, not bad. But i still consider them to be sub par to Michelin. Get the PS'2 that just came out. They are great. Ive used PS2's on other cars and always liked them. They are a BIG improvement over the stock run flat. These tires will be on the 08 Viper.

black mamba1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Deff go w/ the PS2's. I just had them installed on my SRT, the car drives like a completely different car. It grips like a monster, none of that scary 15 minutes until your wheels warm up enough to keep you from sliding into a light pole. The car also no longer follows every groove in the road. The launches are the best thing short of racing slicks in my book!

Hamrhead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Deff go w/ the PS2's. I just had them installed on my SRT, the car drives like a completely different car. It grips like a monster, none of that scary 15 minutes until your wheels warm up enough to keep you from sliding into a light pole. The car also no longer follows every groove in the road. The launches are the best thing short of racing slicks in my book!
Excellent Info - Thanks!

How about wheel hop w/ the PS2's compared to the RunFlats?

Last edited:

Vipermann

Viper Owner
Reaction score
More options can't hurt ... great news if they really are available

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
they are not available yet...still a couple months out (per discount tire). The 345/25/20 is due mid summer too(per Nitto rep).

OP
OP

05Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
From the sounds of it, for my use I will definately go with PS2's. It's that time, I got 20,000 out of the runcraps, can't complain. Think I will smoke em up at the track before I replace them, might as well finish them off!

valentine_viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I had a set of Nitto drage radials (275 x 17) for my Supra a while back. I hated them. I actually got better traction form my Bridgestone S02s. Sold them after just one day at the track.

That was a few years ago, so maybe they have gotten better, but I would be reluctant to use them if there were other alternatives.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jandrix302