NJ / NY-CT AUTOCROSS EVENT!!!

OP
OP
R

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: New York Club Surrender Immenient?

Did't want to rub it in too bad, but NJ is already engraved on the side. Maybe next year for NY!! I'm still waiting for the NY crew to sign up. There's been a lot of talk that there may be a lot of no-shows! :buttkick:

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I tried to find the form on both the sites, but could not find it. By the way, the Paypal Payment was sent.

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

So NJ engraved on the side is next to "Event Location" ?

I think NY only has a few of us registered? That's all we need.

AC

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Did't want to rub it in too bad, but NJ is already engraved on the side. Maybe next year for NY!! I'm still waiting for the NY crew to sign up. There's been a lot of talk that there may be a lot of no-shows! :buttkick:
Tom remember we are NEW YORKERS we do things the last minute. See you think there will only be five guys but you will see how many come rolling in with me. I'm very glad and I respect the fact that our NJ Brothers will be attending our PRE-POST CELEBRATION LUNCH at TORCHES next week :D I must warn you guys we will be filming the whole drive up so we can see what we are working with. Then we are going to show the video to the WORLDS greatest VIPER TECHS. THE WIZARD of vipers MR. CHUCK TATOR then if must we will cruise to LONG ISLAND and see what MR. MIKE FIGLOZZI at SNAKE PITT PERFORMANCE has to say and with that my friend is THE ULTIMATE WINNING FORMULA :usa: Adrian Schumacher...I'm Michael Schumacher brother :p

OP
OP
R

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score

It's been said that NY'ers done miss a party, so I am holding you to your word on the peeps your bringing. :nana:
As far as video, shoot all you want, we are used to that at Fitzwell Racing. We are respected and feared by many, and it sounds like we may be getting you a little worried, :eek: I like that!!
Looking forward to having a beer with you at TORCHES! Maybe I will bring the cup just because it will be the last time the NY club sees it!! :headbang:

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Where are all my NY/CT brothers ??????? lets go only 2 weeks left and we need help to kick NJ Butt

Tom F&L GoR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I have an antenna car with two NY drivers coming, so add two to NY numbers. And ...uh... they never ever did AX before. They don't even know how to spell AX.

OP
OP
R

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Still haven't hit our mark for cars yet! I could use at least 20 more NY guys to sign up.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I have an antenna car with two NY drivers coming, so add two to NY numbers. And ...uh... they never ever did AX before. They don't even know how to spell AX.

haha. That should be fun. I will never forget the first time I autocrossed. Amazing experience.

Tom F&L GoR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

F355, I was purposely confusing the NJ guys by making them think about spelling. It was really secret code for letting the NY guys know that the two guys are "ringers."

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Good one Tom. Can't wait to see you wipping through the cones. Last time I recall was at the zone redevous three years ago. You were flying.

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I have a friend who wants to come to the AX with his BMW.

Is it okay?
If so, how much for a non VCA guy?
Don't worry NJ, his time won't be that great. He won't be an asset to the NY team.

Andrew

OP
OP
R

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score

This is a rain or shine event! Where's your registration???

OP
OP
R

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I got it, Thanks.
BTW for all registrants I will have a limited number of banners for sale, as well as Event T-Shirts. Meguiars was also kind enough for another donation of product that we will be making up some bags for some lucky winners. I have some really cool 1st, 2nd and 3rd place acrylic trophies for the winners also.
We are going to have a fast course set up for our cars, should be a lot of FUN!!!

ACR steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Andrew you better be warming those nitrous bottles we need to win this one ......................................................Come on NY/CT we need your helpppppppppp sign up it will be a great day :headbang:

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

He's right! You guys are going to need all the laughing gas you can get at the end of the day to cheer you up from the big loss :eek:

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

It's rain or shine...the only thing that will be post poned if it rains is the complimentary car wash that Adrian is giving the guys from New Jersey after we win

See yah Friday my friend!

Bobby

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang