6433radioflyer_1910_2649223.jpg

Hey Guys, Look how cute his trailer is....... :shocked:

OP
OP
R

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When will you guys learn, you can't mess with Bobby, he's just too quick with the comebacks. LOL

Vipergtsbob

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
New York Club Surrender Immenient?

Informed sources have reported that the NY Crew has been completely intimidated by the Jersey Guy's Smack and have decided to give up rather than suffer disgrace at the hands of the NJ Crew in the upcoming Interstate Autocross Event at the Meadowlands. Granted, the Jersey Guys have better equipment and have been give special autocross parts by SRT, in the spirit of comraderie, NJ will allow the NY Guys to avoid the near total humiliation and concede pre-event. After careful discussion, the Jersey Guy's Leadership has decided on the following TERMS OF FORMAL SURRENDER:

A representative of the NY Crew is directed to drive to the mid point on the George Washington Bridge and pull over to the side. A white sheet shall be placed on the windshield. The designated Jersey Guy authorized to accept the NY surrender, will likewise drive to the GW Bridge midpoint (by obviously turning around and going westbound) The Jersey Guy will then put on his emergency lights and pull in front of the NY representative. Upon arrival, the NY Guy will remove his GEARSHIFT KNOB and exiting his vehicle, deliver it to the NJ Representative. The NY Guy will then be allowed to return to NY via NJ without having to participate in any competition events in NJ. THESE TERMS OF SURRENDER ARE NON-NEGOTIBLE AND FINAL.

Once the NY Surrender is official, the NJ Crew will conduct the scheduled interstate autocross event at the Meadowlands by having competition among the NJ Crew.

The NJ Region shall retain the much coveted VENOM CUP for the next year or until the NY Club shall receive testicular transplants, whichever occurs sooner.

If the "informed sources" are incorrect, please advise.

The Panther

OP
OP
R

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: New York Club Surrender Immenient?

Still LMAO. Isn't it true we haven't heard much from these guys lately. I think the only two NY members are Steve and Andrew, and I hear they may defect after this event. We know where Steve's allegiance lies, right ACRCC Steve!!! Andrew may have to leave the dark side and join the NJ Club just because there are more cars his color in our group than theirs.

Tom F&L GoR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hmmm... I may have to cut down part of that big '02 VCA AX trophy I got so you guys have something shiny to play with. Let's see, I won that in some foreign place... like Englishtown. That's in NJ, isn't it? And where were you guys then, building trailers? :shocked:

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Well here we are and nothing but a lot of trash talkin goin on here .We all know if there is a little cloud in the sky or it might rain a week or two before the event NY will take home the trophy cause you Jersey boys dont like to take your Viper's out and have too wash them,never mind getting them on the track We will seee ya all soon my Jersey Brother's

Russ

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The Jersey guys don't like to cross the bridge so we have to go there and still kick their snake a$$. Don't try to get on Andrew and Steve best side :D their NY's. Like I said before I will be working the clock and you can trust me. GTSBOB give me the key to your car and I'll show you how to drive it :p and show you your car runs fine. The losers (NJ) will have to come on the forum and tell the world be afraid of those NY guys their not human their insane drivers...Adrian

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Well Jersey guys, I see we have finally been answered from NY.

It turns out they were all away at Skippy Barber practicing on go carts for our big event :shocked:

We love you brother New Yorkers!!!!!!! :2tu:

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Steve, what do you think, if I pull on my cab driver days flashbacks, think it'll get me through the course faster? Maybe I should paint the car yellow and stick a meter in it.
That cone will be a pedestrian, the next a biker, the next a dog, the next an old lady...........

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Wow. Lots of "smack" is being talked here. It is really going to be interesting to see who takes home the title.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Russ that is a good one. I am in NY NOW. Sorry to have to woop the NJ guys but hey, you have to do what you have to do. We are going to win this thing!!

Vipergtsbob

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score

Andrew,
great idea with the cab. The NY Crew will need a ride back from the meadowlands on "X"Day. BTW, the NJ Leadership team has one supplement to the Terms of Surrender:

At the conclusion of the event, and the assumption of possession of the VENOM CUP transferred to the NJ Crew,Adrian must cook the BBQ for the victorious NJ Crew while singing a duet with Steve K. of "I go to Rio"

OP
OP
R

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Registrations are starting to come in. Mainly Vipers, a few odd requests to bring some other vehicles. If you have friends who want to race their cars other than Vipers they are welcome.

Just A Dream

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Hey Tiger gald to see ya come to play with the big boys glad to have ya and for Adrian I just don't see him standing on that side of the grill and I think he'd do just about anything to be on the side of gettin some good grub for the temple

Russ

Tom F&L GoR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hey Tom, how many non-Vipers do you really want? I will see some AX buddies and can invite a few to make sure the roster is adequate.

Do I need a passport to get into NJ?

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

GTSBOB,Bobby,and JerzViper if we lose not only will I cook but will also wash everyone from NJ Club cars :p Adrian

OP
OP
R

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score

We will be able to handle 100+ cars, so you can invite whom ever you want. We will have different classes set up for other cars to compete. I will be making up trophies for the non-Viper class 1-2-3rd place as well. Don't forget to order your banner, these make great Garage Art!! I already have mine. This is going to be a great event, and looking forward to hanging with you guys!!! :2tu:

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

It's going to be a great event you have the NY/CT CLUB there and everyone is coming out to meet us in person :nana: Adrian

OP
OP
R

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Based on the registrations so far it may be a no Contest. We have 15 NJ and only 3 NY. What's Up Guys, just a little scared?

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

We are New Yorkers you know we wait untill the last minute :headbang: Adrian

OP
OP
R

Rolstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'm ordering the shirts. I'll probably save some money and just order these!

8086VCA_autox-tshirt1-med.jpg

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

What was that newspaper years ago who printed the wrong winner for the Persidential race and looked like fools the next day ???

Go ahead, print up the shirts.