NJ/PA/NY Viper Owners

NJVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interested in knowing about some of the tri-state area Viper owners.

Let me know where you folks are located and what events/gatherings you may have going on.

No offense to the other USA Viper owners of course!!!!

jimandela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am on lake Erie. Buffalo NY.
Usually too far to make any of the NYC VCA club events.
So I joined up with our friends to the north.
The Ontario club chapter. I still like to hear about your events
but usually work schedule doesn't allow enough time for me to go
frown.gif

There are about 5 vipers in this area that I am aware of.

Best wishes
JIM

Vanquish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Purchased my 96 Blue Viper GTS 5 month ago with 11,000 miles. I live in Freeport Long Island. I to will be seeing Chuck Tator for some Viper 999 Warrenty work. I am a VCA member but due to work schedule have not been able to attend any of the events at the tail end of the summer.

Regards
BR

motor602

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2001 RT, im located in Livingston, NJ. The englishtown rendezvous is always a great time, last year was my first and im definitely going back this year.

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi, My home is Port Washington, L.I., originally from Bayside, N.Y. Purchased my first viper 1996 RT/10 BLACK/SILVER with black
interior ( 10,000 mi. ). Recntly sent application to VCA for membership. Waiting for return so I CAN FIND OUT ABOUT GATHERINGS. There are sites on VCA for information on local chapter activities coming up. I am going to see VIPERWIZARD IN NEXT COUPLE OF WEEKS FOR MODIFICATIONS ON MY VIPER, MAYBE YOU WANT TO TAKE A RIDE?

ADAM
EMEIL ME [email protected]

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Colts Neck NJ

Check out www.viperclubofamerica.com for our NJ region events, newsletter, etc.

There will be a new newsletter posted mid week!

We have our winter celebration at the Trap Rock on Jan 18th! Always a great gathering, and awesome food!

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in Lancaster, PA.
I am open always for rides, expecially long ones, dont mind putting 500 miles on my -93 R/T 10 any time...
I'm only about 20 minutes from you.... Hah, Haa!!!! OK, maybe 40min if I do 80mph....

Lauri

ACR Joe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I live 5 minutes from the Scudders Falls Bridge - so 10 minutes from Mercerville. We should meet at Havanna's some day.

Happy Holidays .....

46hemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tator trip sounds good to me. I am only 10 minutes or so from him. Anyone is welcome to stop by for a beverage at my place. Plenty of other toys as well for similar speed freaks (cr250r will surley sit someone down). Maybe we can talk Chuck into some Motocrossing on his property
smile.gif
. You out there Chuck?

UVBINBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HEY ALL 96 WHITE R/T 10 AND I AM IN WHITE PLAINS NY
ALWAYS LOOKING FOR SOME OTHER VIPERS TO PLAY AROUND WITH SEE U ALL AROUND TATORS TRIP SOUNDS GREAT

JON

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cortlandt Manor, NY, off 202 from the Taconic State Parkway. Since we are all relating our distances from Tator, I'm about 30 minutes due west from Chuck.

Andrew

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in for a Tator trip, already spoke to chuck tonight, just ordered from Roe racing new exhaust, filters etc. . which chuck will be installing. Since this is my first trip to chuck I don,t want to feel lonely. As soon as he gets my stuff he,s calling me to set up apt. Lets do breakfast, lunch and dinner.

ADAM

46hemi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adam,
Maybe one of the other L.I. guys can give you a ride back. The Viper is even fun in the passenger seat.

Viper99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
East Setauket, Long Island. Middle of Long Island, North Shore.
1999 Red RT/10. There is a (post)Holiday Viper Club party on February 8th. in Westchester County at Crabtree's Kittle House. My wife and I went last year and stayed over at the Inn. We had a nice time and met a lot of great Viper people. Check it out on the local chapter web site www.NYCTVCA.org

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cookviper