No longer a ******!

Hurricane

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, here it is! My very first post! I have enjoyed using this board and reading the comments. After using one of the threads posted last July about the rear brake calipers, I decided it was time to join!

After researching for about 9 months last year I finally decided on a '95 black RT/10 with 13k on the odo. I had seen and driven several but the black just struck me, and the price was reasonable. I hate to offend the yellows, but black is the best! I've done several mods posted here including K&N's, tubes, trunk prop and MGW shift and A/C knobs, and '00 OEM tires and wheels. Those wheels really set off the black! (thanks Sal P.)

Recently attended a lunch/cruise and was very impressed with the hardware and the people. Thanks Rob! Just had to join the club after that. Hoping to host an event this summer.

MHQC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you are blessed with knowing what is the best color. :)

Get ready to wash the car often (this is a good thing) and enjoy.

XS TORQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vipers come in colors other than black? And without sidepipes?? Didn't know that. ;)
Check out Vmania windows (definitely) and top (if you are inclined to get a top, this is THE one to get). Lowering the car makes it look better - IMO - especially since you have the 18" wheels.

Viper TT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Mike! How's it going? I'm glad the wheels worked out for you. BTW, they are 99 wheels/tires! ;) I had the car on jackstands for ~6 weeks before I got the Forgelines!

I finally dropped my car off at Heffner's yesterday for a small boost mod! :D

Hopefully after I get my car back in a couple of months, we can get together in New Castle.

Sal

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome aboard Hurricane. The first rule after joining is you must post pics of your ride. Enjoy.

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the "BLACK CLUB". No question the most beautiful color especially when zaino is applied.

Let the good times roll............

Adam

207017_17-med.JPG

OP
OP
H

Hurricane

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to all! I'll post pics as soon as the weather clears up enough to take some (and I figure out how? help?)

Sal, I wanted to get to O.C. over the weekend but the weather was too foul. One of my guys was there withe his 5.0 and spoke of a TT Viper that was beat by a Trans AM in DE? Can you shed any light on this?

Mark, I contacted Biff about 2-1/2 weeks ago about a top and windows.

Viper TT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No idea who he is referring to. :confused: I have a feeling somebody was trying to make themselves look better than they really were. As for Vipers, I don't think any Vipers raced anyone except for Jason Flowers in his Steel Gray GTS. I do remember Jason stating he raced a couple Mustangs and F-bodys. But Jason is strictly a bolt on car with stock exhaust.

I know I didn't race anyone down there as the cops were everywhere and my luck doesn't work to my advantage. :)

zoomie

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Welcome, Hurricane,
You could have joined the 'cruise' from Baltimore to OC !
I drove over Sat morning and hooked up with Bonkers and Sal from Del, Jason
from Md, and a couple of others. Good time. No 'races' that we know of.
cops everywhere looking for ticket fodder at tire chirps. There was
(see Bonker's notes in events) a twin wing Viper there, but he didn't
hook up with us. Welcome to Va/Md VCA, keep an eye on the region events,
ie Heffner's dyno day in Glen Burnie on June 14, etc.

OP
OP
H

Hurricane

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Zoomie,
My 5.0 guy said he saw you in O.C. I just couldn't bring myself to venture out in the rain so I stayed home and pouted. As far as events, I am planning to go to Jason's and am working with Ron to host a gathering in August in Harford County.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joebrett