No Snakeskin Green in '09' ???

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I heard a rumor on that other site that SSG will not be produced next year..Does anyone know either way. ?:dunno:

Rick530

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Dont know but I'm glad. Make our a lil more rare. Especially if people keep wrecking them.

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No SSG however there will be another green color. I think it is still yet to be determined for certain. But it is the name of a snake from what I last heard.

Bruce

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
aspirations i thought u sold u're car.........My bet is that if the gen 4 sales start to slow after a couple of years they will bring back the SSG

[email protected]

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi guys, this is my first post I've been a regular reader every day since Nov.07. I was talking to my dealer today and the tops order system is up and kinda running here in SouthWestern Ontario Cdn. Greetings to all by the way I feel like I know some of you, I've learned a lot from your answers and replys Many Thanks to you who take the time, Jerry

OP
OP
ASPIRATIONS

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
aspirations i thought u sold u're car.........My bet is that if the gen 4 sales start to slow after a couple of years they will bring back the SSG

Nope, its for sale but Iam probably going to keep it if I cant get my price.....I just hope the Viper will still be around in a few years.....:omg:

xjrguy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Is that a snake in your hands or are you just happy to see us?
:lmao:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96